Call of Duty is celebrating FIFA World Cup 2022 with its voting-based prediction system in the latest titles. Here’s how to vote for teams in MW2 and Warzone 2.0 and get your hands on many exciting rewards.
Call of Duty is one of the biggest FPS titles in the gaming world. The game has collaborated with many celebrities and franchises from time to time. Similarly, CoD has decided to shake hands with the most prominent football legends this year.
In celebration of the FIFA World Cup 2022, Call of Duty brings three football legends to Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0. The MW FC consists of three operators, Lionel Messi, Neymar Jr, and Paul Pogba. Furthermore, they have also included a voting-based prediction system for players in-game.
How to Vote in Support a Team in MW2 and Warzone 2.0
The “Support a Team” feature might be complex for players to find in the new confusing AI. Here’s how you can vote in Support a Team in MW2 and Warzone 2.0:
1. Open Call of Duty HQ after launching the game.
2. As soon as the main menu is visible, press down three times until the “Support a Team” title is visible.
3. Click on View to head into the Vote screen.
4. Choose the team you want to vote for by going left or right.
5. Press “Lock in Vote” when you can complete your vote.
6. After voting for your team, wait for the time duration below to vote for the next team.
All Rewards from the Support a Team Event
Players will get 10K XP if the team they voted for wins or draws the match. On the other hand, the players who have voted for the losing team will get a consolation prize. Besides these rewards, players who predict two matches correctly will receive a blueprint for TAQ-56. Consequently, predicting four matches correctly will unlock a blueprint for STB 556.
However, all rewards will be available once the event is over. So hurry up, vote for your team in-game, and get your hands on the massive amount of XP and limited-time weapon blueprints. Follow our Call of Duty guides for more loadouts, tips, and tricks.