Explore the open world of Starfield with your companion for eternity by simply marrying. This guide will show you all the details about marriage in Starfield.
Starfield is the latest action-role-playing game where you can explore infinite space and different planets and moons in the Milky Way as the silent protagonist. Players can assemble arsenals to fight hostile spaceships and use upgrades by leveling up. Leveling up can be done quickly by completing quests and missions correctly.
However, as you explore and save your people from enemies, you may encounter many NPCs along the way. Some of them may be friends and even form a romantic relationship with you along the way. However, there are some conditions to getting married to your favorite companion and forming a lifelong bond in Starfield.
How To Marry
Remember, you can only get married to the following NPCs in Starfield;
- Sarah Morgan
- Sam Coe
No matter who you choose to marry, some pre-conditions need to be fulfilled first, and the primary condition is to create a friendship and then a romantic bond with the NPC to go further with marriage.
To become friends and then create a romantic relationship in Starfield, you may follow the steps one by one;
- Welcome your chosen NPC to the team.
- Interact more and explore together in different quests and missions.
- Eventually, the NPC will learn that you like them, and you may also know all the bits about the NPC’s bio.
- Eventually, players will be given a quest to complete, and upon completing it, they will be given some choices regarding the relationship between the NPC and the players.
- Choose any relationship in the options you like, but to get married to the chosen NPC, you have to go on with the “Romance” option.
After this, the NPC will get more connected to you as time passes by in Starfield. But there is more work to do before you marry them. Players must spend more time with the chosen NPC and interact often. At one time, the “Commitment” option will appear on your screen, and if you press it, your NPC lover will say “YES,” and the wedding prep will begin shortly.
Remember, marriage won’t be affected despite the chosen NPC’s gender or beliefs. Also, the marriage ceremony will differ for the selected NPC’s vibe and style.