What’s the secret to dynamic foundation in LEGO Fortnite? I’ll tell you in this guide. Let’s get started, shall we?
Have you been trying to build awesome vehicles in LEGO Fortnite but missing a key ingredient? You need Dynamic Foundations to build sweet rides, but getting the recipe is tough. You don’t have to worry— I got you covered. This guide will teach you everything you need to know about Dynamic Foundations.
Whether you want to make a souped-up battle bus or a quirky submarine to explore the depths, Dynamic Foundations should be your starting point. Then we’ll talk about where to find the materials, how to craft it, and what you can do with it. With the right tips, you’ll be zooming around and ruling the rivers and roads in no time.
Dynamic Foundations in LEGO Fortnite Overview
- Dynamic Foundations are essential for building vehicles in LEGO Fortnite.
- Flexwood is the special material needed to add Dynamic Foundations to your building repertoire.
- Collect enough Flexwood to unlock the blueprint.
- Attach other items like Wheels and Thrusters to create transportation.
- Experiment and get innovative with thruster placement to change directions.
- Unlock the potential to create custom vehicles like a long monorail or submarine.
- Enjoy easier and more fun exploration with your custom battle bus or submarine.
How to get Dynamic Foundations in LEGO Fortnite
The first thing you need to know about Dynamic Foundations is that they are essential for building vehicles in LEGO Fortnite. Unlike regular foundations that attach to the ground, Dynamic Foundations are movable platforms that can float on water or become flying contraptions. This is why they are so useful for making boats, cars, planes, and more — they are the base you need for custom rides.
So how do you add Dynamic Foundations to your building repertoire? Well, you need a special material called Flexwood. You can gather Flexwood by taking a Rare Forest Axe to the Dry Valley desert area and chopping down the tall cacti there. It will take several swings to cut them down, so be patient. Once you collect enough Flexwood, you’ll unlock the blueprint.
If you want to craft a single Dynamic Foundation, you need 4 Flexwood. You can access the recipe in the Toys section of the Build menu. With Dynamic Foundations placed, you can start attaching other items like Wheels and Thrusters to create your transportation. There’s a lot of trial and error here, as there are no steering wheels. You’ll have to get innovative with thruster placement to change directions.
Some players have engineered some wild Dynamic Foundation vehicles already, like a long monorail that runs on rocket boosters. So don’t be afraid to experiment once you have your Dynamic Foundations set. It may take some effort to gather the ingredients initially, but the payoff is worth it. Cruising around in your custom battle bus or submarine will make exploration so much easier and way more fun.
Here’s an overview on how to get Dynamic Foundations in LEGO Fortnite:
You Must Get Flexwood
- Found in Dry Valley by chopping tall cacti
- Rare Axe required to gather material
Flexwood Unlocks the Blueprint
- Keep collecting Flexwood
- Dynamic Foundation recipe appears in Toys menu
Craft Dynamic Foundations
- Arrange 4 Flexwood at a time
- Movable platforms are your vehicle base
Customize Your Creation
- Add wheels, thrusters, balloons
- Innovate without steering wheels
Experiment with Precision
- Place thrusters strategically to change direction
- Engineer unique rides like monorails
The Skies and Seas Are Yours
- Craft boats, cars, planes or whatever you envision
- Dynamic Foundations make transportation easy and fun