This is how you can get Copper in LEGO Fortnite.
LEGO Fortnite is a brand new update to Fortnite that adds an entirely new mode. This update looks a lot like Minecraft with a LEGO spin on it. LEGO, Fortnite, and Epic games did a massively brilliant job in this mode of recreating every original Fortnite skin in LEGO format.
If you are an old-school LEGO game fan, this game mode will give you childhood nostalgia. This cool mode is basically an open-world survival game where you will play as a little Lego mini-figure. You will spawn on the map, and your job will be gathering resources, mining, and crafting.
Crafting skills are very much needed in the game. To craft better items and tools, you need better crafting tables. For that, you need an essential resource: Copper and Copper Bars. This guide will explain how to get Copper in LEGO Fortnite.
What is Copper in LEGO Fortnite
Copper is one of the resource items you can find in LEGO Fortnite. You will need Copper if you want to level up your village. Not only that, your weapons and some other tools need the touch of Copper to be shinier and better than ever. As useful as it seems, Copper is quite hard to find, however. As Copper can be found only in one biome, this guide will give you a brief overview of the locations of Copper to ease your adventure.
How to Find Copper in LEGO Fortnite
Getting Copper is quite tricky in the LEGO world of Fortnight, as it is only available in some places. You can find the coppers in the desert biome and need to find the Lava Cave. Follow the steps to get Copper in the game:
- Find yourself a dessert. The temperature will be boiling due to the Lava Cave, so make sure to take some cooling foods or charms with you.
- Next, you have to find the entrance of the Lava Cave.
- Head inside the cave and look for orange-colored rocks. These can be on the wall, ceiling, or anywhere inside the cave. If they are on the roof, you can build a stair and reach it.
- To mine Copper, you need an upgraded pickaxe (Blue Rare pickaxe).
- Mine the Coppers with the pickaxe and collect the pieces of raw Coppers.
Later, you can use the Coppers to make some Copper bars and upgrade your crafting table. There might also be some other valuable materials in the cave, such as Obsidian and Brightcores. So, it is worth checking the caves for more resources.
Read More: How to get Metal Smelter in LEGO Fortnite