Infinity Ward has added a Tactical Nuke feature in Warzone 2.0. While Tactical Nuke has been a part of CoD games since Modern Warfare (2007), it is the first time a BR title has included the notorious kill streak.
Call of Duty features killstreaks players receive by getting consecutive kills. While all killstreaks deal a certain amount of damage to enemies, one killstreak stands out for its deadliness. One of the hardest killstreaks to get in CoD is the Nuke, the ultimate killstreak players get for going on a massive kill chain.
The tactical Nuke requires players to get a 25 or 30-kill streak, depending on the CoD title. After getting the Nuke, if the player calls it in before the match ends, they can win a losing match. While getting a nuke for multiplayer is straightforward, it is slightly different for Warzone 2.0. However, rest assured as we guide you through how to get a nuke in Warzone 2.0.
How to Get a Nuke in Warzone 2.0
The first requirement for a nuke is winning five consecutive Warzone 2.0 matches. After getting the wins, follow these steps:
- After getting into the game, you will receive a prompt to activate the Champion’s Quest contract before you drop in.
- Open your Tac-Map in-game after activating the contract, you will see three Yellow Warzone symbols in close proximity to each other.
- A new objective will appear on the screen that requires you to locate Elements before the match ends.
- Now, wait for each symbol to fill up, and they will reveal the first element.
- Head over and collect the Be element.
- After getting the Be element, you will be marked with a Golden Most Wanted Crown for the remaining match duration.
- Now head over to the remaining two circles and repeat steps 4 and 5.
- The following two elements will be revealed – Plutonium and Tritium.
- Collect them consecutively, and wait for the bomb’s location to be revealed.
- Remember that the elements will keep dealing radiation damage to you and your teammates.
- As the fourth circle arrives, a plane will drop the bomb into Al Mazrah.
- A five-minute timer will appear on the screen once the bomb site is live.
- Head over to the bomb and assemble the Nuke with the obtained elements.
- As soon as the Nuke is armed, the whole lobby will get an alert, so be prepared to defend the Nuke until its detonation.
Players who can complete the Nuke quest are rewarded with an exclusive Operator skin. Furthermore, they also receive calling cards, emblems and a sticker.
While the Tactical Nuke might seem like an overpowered kill streak for Warzone 2.0, it is the hardest to pull off. However, if you encounter a Nuke in your lobby, make sure to fight back or succumb to total domination.