Learn how to fix the Infinite Loading Screen issue in Diablo 4.
Diablo 4 is the latest addition to the famous Diablo RPG franchise by Blizzard Entertainment. The game has one of the biggest and most loyal fan bases and has already picked up millions of players worldwide within a few days of its release.
Since the game is still at a very early stage, the servers of Diablo 4 may experience heavy traffic which may cause several server issues for the players. One such issue is the infinite loading screen while starting the game. In this article, we will discuss the reasons behind the infinite loading screen in Diablo 4 and the ways to fix it.
Read More: How To Fix Error Code 300202: Diablo 4
What is Infinite Loading Screen
While trying to get into the game, some players might get stuck on the loading screen. The screen will only keep showing the loading sign without taking the players to the next window to select their desired characters.
This problem occurs mainly when the number of players in the server exceeds the maximum capacity of the servers. Due to overcrowding, this problem might be a common one in the beginning phase of Diablo 4. However, from our previous experiences with other titles, we can assure you that no server issue stays permanently in the game.
How to Fix Infinite Loading Screen
As it is mainly a server issue, there is no specific solution to it. However, you can try a few methods to see if the problem gets solved for you.
- Restart the game: Sometimes restarting the game might automatically fix the issue and let you enter the character selection screen without making you stuck in the infinite loading screen. However, there is no guarantee of this method being successful as it completely depends on the server you are trying to log in to.
- Scan and Repair: Head into the Battle.net launcher and select Diablo 4. Press on the Gear icon and then press Scan and Repair. This will automatically scan all the game files and repair if there is any existing issues in your game file.
- Check your internet connection: Sometimes weak internet connection might cause this issue and stop you from entering the game. Check your internet connection and make sure you have a stable connection in order to get into the servers without any issues.
- Check server status: Sometimes, developers might do some server maintenance which might cause this error. Head into the official social media sites of Diablo 4 and check if there is any ongoing server maintenance going on.
- Reinstall the game: If no other way is working, uninstall Diablo 4 and install it again. This might solve the problem for you; however, there is no assurance that this might work.