A new set of leaks have come out revealing Shenhe’s possible Abilities, Ascension stats Weapon type along with some additional info.
Shenhe is a rumored upcoming Genshin Impact character thought to hail from Liyue. Her character model was datamined a long time ago during the Genshin Impact closed Beta test.
Many Genshin Impact players think that Shenhe is the human form of the Adepti Cloud Retainer. We have already seen Cloud Retainer many times in the game already, noticeably during the Liyue Archon Quest finale and the recent Moonlight Merriment questline. The reason for believing Shenhe is Cloud Retainer’s human form is the similarities between their color schemes and nationality.
Many months ago, during Genshin Impact 1.3 update, leakers revealed an image showing some upcoming Genshin Impact characters. In the leak, we saw Shenhe’s character design for the first time. Shenhe is the white-haired woman at the bottom right of the picture below. This was the leaked image that showed us some upcoming Genshin Impact characters and many of them are already in the game right now.
Before the release of Eula, some rumors started flowing around that Shenhe was apparently scrapped and her kit was now Eula’s. But this information has yet to be debunked. So we can assume that she is still in the works.
Genshin Impact Shenhe Leaks:
Recently some leaks surfaced revealing what could possibly be Shenhe’s Abilities, Ascension stats, Ascension materials among other things. From the leaks about Shenhe we learn the following things about her-
- Shenhe is a physical DPS/ sub DPS character. Her damage is apparently a little lower than Eula because of the weapon difference.
- Her damage is single target focused if built as a DPS otherwise it’s multitarget.
- Shenhe’s Elemental Skill spawns a Ice cloud similar to the Cryo Abyss Mages. This skill applies the ‘Wither’ effect to enemies that decreased the attack and resistance of enemies inside. The more enemies inside the cloud the less strong the debuff and vice versa.
- The skill itself does not deal a lot of cryo damage but makes enemies vulnerable to damage from Shenhe. Her 1st ascention talent increases the damage Shenhe deals to enemies affected by wither.
- Her Elemental Burst or Q is almost identical to Eula. After using this ability Shenhe’s attacks send out flying cryo cranes that deal physical damage to enemies. The damage from the cranes stack meaning the more cranes hit a target the more damage they do. When Shenhe leaves the field the stacks disappeares.
- Shenhe’s 4th Ascention Talents gives her crit rate when inside the cloud made by her Elemental Skill.
- Ascending Shenhe gives her Physical Damage and the max is 40%.
- Shenhe’s Ascention materials are Glaze Lillies, Fatui Insignias, Juvenile Jades and Shivada jades.
- Talent level up material for Shenhe is the Book of Diligence.
Nothing about her release date and lore is currently known at the time of writing this.
Shenhe’s Possible 5* Weapon Leak:
An image of a Physical DPS 5* Polearm called “Brisk of Illumination” was also leaked. The leak shows the weapon sporting a high base attack damage and physical damage as a secondary stat. The refinement rank 5 passive of the weapon also seems very strong and perfect for Shenhe.
Shenhe Image leaks:
There were also some pixelated images found, which could be Shenhe and it shows her using a Polearm as a weapon. A Chinese leaker Uncle Tz said about the pixelated Shenhe image leaks,
“Shenhe’s pixelated pic looks pretty real, (reminds me of 桃 [hutao] sus rumors) but I don’t have friends at [mhy], so I can’t see. (the character model)”.
As always take all of the aforementioned Genshin Impact Shenhe leaks with a grain of salt as we have no official statement and reveal from Mihoyo.