Genshin Impact “Hidden Strife” Event is coming soon. Here you will learn everything about the event, including Duration, Eligibility, Event Details, Rewards, and More.
Genshin Impact v2.8 update came out about a week ago. The new update brought the Golden Apple Archipelago with story quests, chests, puzzles, events, etc. The long-awaited Kazuha and Klee rerun banner also came out with the 2.8 update. We also got the Diluc and Fischl skins in the in-game shop. Overall, this update has a lot of content for the players to go through.
But, players can rejoice as more events are coming. HoYoverse released a blog post giving us info about a new upcoming event featuring Diluc called “Hidden Strife.” This new event tackles the lore behind Diluc’s new skin and the new threat against Dawn Winery.
Below you will learn everything about the new “Hidden Strife” Event featuring Diluc, including the Duration, Eligibility, Event Details, Rewards, and More.
Genshin Impact “Hidden Strife” Event:
During the event, the Traveler and Paimon notice something from the past that might pose a threat after visiting Dawn Winery. We can deduce that the event will feature Diluc and give us lore regarding Diluc’s new Red Dead of Night skin.
Perhaps you have already noticed that Diluc’s new skin has a similar design to the Fatui. So, maybe Diluc will use this skin as a disguise to infiltrate the ranks of the Fatui. Only time will tell if this theory is true once the event goes live.
27th July 10:00:00 until 15th August 03:59:59.
1. Adventure Rank 25 or above
2. Complete the Archon Quest “Prologue: Act III – Song of the Dragon and Freedom”
And complete Diluc’s Story Quest “Noctua Chapter: Act I – Darknight Hero’s Alibi”
From the first day of the event, a new challenge will unlock every day. A total of seven challenges will be unlocked.
● Every challenge has two modes: “Vicious Battle” and “Dire Straits.”
● “Vicious Battle” Mode features three difficulty levels: Perilous, Quandary, and Desperate. All difficulties will be unlocked by default after the challenge begins. Completing it at a higher difficulty will automatically complete the lower difficulties.
● “Dire Straits” Mode only unlocks after completing “Desperate” Difficulty in “Vicious Battle” Mode.
Completing the event will reward players will the following rewards-
- Hero’s Wit
- Weapon Ascension Materials