Fortnite recently released patch notes for the Chapter 3 Season 3 v21.30 update., which includes a new Prime Shotgun, No Sweat Summer Festival, Bug Fixes, and More.
Fortnite v21.30 Update is currently Live with the downtime already over. Players all around the world are busy enjoying everything the new update has to offer. This new update has tons of new content, including the new “No Sweat” Summer event and new weapons. Additionally, we got a lot of vaulting and unvaulting because of the summer event.
Epic Games added a new shotgun to the game. The Prime Shogun has already become very popular among the Fortnite community immediately after its release. We will also get the “No Sweat” Summer Festival in a few days. This year’s summer celebration will have new skins, challenges, free skins, etc.
As the new Fortnite v21.30 Update came out, Epic Games released a detailed Blog Post giving us all the details about the latest patch.
Fortnite v21.30 Patch Notes:
With the new Prime Shotgun, deal the most damage with the first shot of the clip — no warm-up required! Though not as powerful as the first, the remaining three shots offer a consistent damage rate across all three shots. Of course, you can keep track of how many shots remain with the on-screen ammo counter, but you can also keep track with the shotgun’s light display.
Want to deliver only heavy hitters? You can reload after the first shot, but if you need to deliver a fast follow-up, the other three shots have your back. The Prime Shotgun can be found from the ground, Chests, Supply Drops, Reality Saplings, fishing, and sharks.
Stats for the different Prime Shotgun variants are given below-
Upcoming Summer Celebration:
Don’t see summer festivities in-game? No need to sweat — this year’s summer celebration begins in just a matter of days! Keep an eye out for celebration details this week.
Super Level in More Styles:
This Season’s Super Level Styles have gotten an update! You can now select the Platinum Rift, Lapis Slurp, and Auric Blaze Styles alongside all other combinations of Malik, Evie, Adira, Sabina, and Stormfarer.
- The Prime Shotgun is not included in competitive playlists.
- Arena Zero Build now has Overshield Siphon. Eliminating a player will grant a full 50-Health Overshield immediately.
Major Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue involving Rift-To-Gos generating no Rift but still being consumed, caused by swapping items too soon while activating the Rift-To-Go.
- Fixed an issue that caused weapon crosshairs to scale with HUD size.
- Fixed an issue in Team Rumble that prevented players from using Tents.
- Fixed an issue on Nintendo Switch that caused players to freeze after sliding or mantling.
- Fixed an issue in competitive playlists that caused Storm Sickness to reset when rebooting a teammate.
- Fixed in a hotfix on July 12, 2022:
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ audio settings to reset to 0.
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ settings to not save correctly.