Fortnite v17.50 update added some new skins and cosmetic items to the game files.
Epic Games recently released the Fortnite v17.50 update for all platforms and is the last update before season 8. The downtime for the update is now over and Fortnite players can complete the download and jump in to enjoy the game.
In this update, Fortnite leakers found some upcoming event files, map changes, a countdown timer for the end of the season event, and some more content. They also found new skins and cosmetic items that Epic added to the game files.
Below you can find all of the newly leaked skins and cosmetic items in the Fortnite v17.50 update.
Fortnite v17.50 Leaked Skins and Cosmetics:
In the Fortnite v17.50 update, we got 7 new skins that were added to the game files. They are given below-
The “Fallen Light” bundle will be the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8 starter pack. The pack contains the “D’Ark” skin, “Shattered Hope” backbling, and the “Dark Blessing” pickaxe.
Next up we have the “Bloom” skin. This skin is one of the survey skins that were leaked a couple of days ago. The skin also has a backbling and a pickaxe and three edit styles.
The Trespasser Elite skin was also leaked in the Fortnite 17.50 update. These are the alien NPC’s that we see flying the UFOs in Fortnite.
The next leaked skin is called the “Joy”. This skin will probably be sold as a bundle along with a loading screen and built-in emote.
The new Fortnite FNCS pack is green and can be seen below.
The “WindWalker Echo” skin was showcase during the Unreal Engine 5 demo.
New Save The World Starter Pack:
Lars from Fortnite Save the World is joining Battle Royale. The Lars STW starter pack will soon be available to buy for real money in the item shop. The bundle also provides access to Fortnite STW similar to previous STW starter packs.
New Crew Evolving Backbling and Pickaxe:
Fortnite Crew Pack subscribers will get the “The Fortnite Crew Legacy Set” on August 31st after logging into the game. The set includes an evolving backbling and pickaxe with 6 stages. The stages evolve for each month you are subscribed to the Fortnite Crew Pack. The stages are as follows-
- Stage 1: Unlock the Protocol Pack Back Bling upon being subscribed or subscribing to Fortnite Crew. If you’re not subscribed when the v17.50 update releases, you’ll unlock it immediately when you do subscribe.
- Stage 2: The Back Bling evolves, adding the Protocol Elite Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 1.
- Stage 3: The Back Bling evolves again, adding the Protocol Overdrive Style. The Zen Axe Pickaxe emerges from the Back Bling. Both happen on the 14th of the month after Stage 2.
- Stage 4: The Pickaxe evolves, adding the Zen Striker Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 3.
- Stage 5: The Pickaxe evolves again, adding the Zen Ultra Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 4.
- Stage 6: The Pickaxe evolves once more, adding the Zen Assault Axe Style. This happens on the 14th of the month after Stage 5.
New Playstation Plus Pack:
A new Antman built-in emote was also found among the game files after the Fortnite 17.50 update.