Learn how to fix the Network Disconnection Error in Diablo 4.
Diablo 4 is an upcoming action role-playing game developed by Blizzard Entertainment. The game has been eagerly anticipated by fans of the Diablo franchise and promises to be better than its predecessor in every way possible. With stunning graphics, a gripping storyline, and smooth gameplay, it is no surprise that many gamers are eagerly waiting for this game to drop.
However, like most beta versions of games, Diablo 4 is not immune to network disconnection issues. In fact, some players have reported frequent network disconnection errors while playing the game, which can be quite frustrating. Today, we’ll discuss this error in detail and some probable ways to cover that up. Hop in!
Read More: How to Fix the Crashing Issues in Diablo 4
Network Disconnection Error in Diablo 4
Network disconnection error in Diablo 4 occurs when the game loses its connection to the internet. This can happen for various reasons, including server issues, poor internet connectivity, and problems with the player’s computer. Players who encounter a network disconnection error usually cannot continue playing the game until the issue is resolved.
How to Fix the Network Disconnection Error
There are several possible steps you can take to fix the network disconnection error in Diablo 4:
- Check Server Status: Check if the Diablo 4 servers are up and running. You can check the server status on the official Blizzard website or social media accounts.
- Check your Internet Connection: If there are no server issues, the problem could be with your internet connection. Ensure that your connection is stable and strong enough to support online gameplay. You may need to reset your modem or router if you are experiencing connection issues.
- Restart the devices: Restarting the devices like the router, modem, and computer can resolve the network disconnection issue. It clears out any temporary glitches in the system.
- Update the network drivers: Outdated network drivers can cause network connectivity problems. Check for the latest version of the drivers and install them.
- Disable Firewall/Antivirus: Your firewall or antivirus software may sometimes prevent the game from connecting to the servers. Try temporarily disabling them and see if that resolves the issue.
- Verify your game files: If there’s an issue with your game client, it may be due to corrupted or missing files. Verify the integrity of your game files through the Blizzard Battle.net launcher to ensure everything is up to date and working correctly.
- Open the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.
- Click on Diablo 4.
- Go to Options and hit Scan and Repair.
- Wait and try a few times.
- Forward ports: If you’re still experiencing a network disconnection error in Diablo 4, you may need to forward ports on your router. This will allow the game to communicate with the servers more effectively. You can find detailed instructions on port forwarding for Diablo 4 on Blizzard’s support website.
And that is all I had for the probable ways of fixing the network disconnection error in Diablo 4. Adios!
Before heading back to your den, check out if you are facing these Error Codes, 401003, 396022, 300202, 316719, and 395002. We have potential fixes for all!