Diablo 4 launch is riddled with many different problems. Queued for Login Authentication, Pending is one of them. Here we will show you how to fix this error in the game.
Diablo 4 is the next mainline Diablo game after Diablo 3. Since the break between Diablo 3 and 4 is 11 years, this game has the task of bringing back old players and attracting new players to the game. Even though the review of the game has been pretty good, the launch of the game has not gotten so smooth.
Diablo 4 launch has many different problems. But compared to their previous game Overwatch 2 launch, this is pretty good. Nonetheless, one of the problems is with the Queued for Login error. Here we will discuss how to avoid or fix this error in the game.
Read More: Best Diablo 4 Starting Class For Beginners
Queued for Login Authentication Fix in Diablo 4
If you are playing Diablo 4 on release, chances are, you have faced a long queue for the game. But Queued for Login Authentication Error will remove you from the queue after a certain time. This will result in you waiting for even longer to get in the game. A few things you can do to fix this problem. These are,
- Restart the Game: Often restarting the game fixes any problem with it. So you can restart your game and then check if it fixes the problem.
- Check internet Connection: Diablo 4 needs constant internet to play. So if you don’t have a stable internet connection, this error will happen. Thus, you need to check whether the internet connection is stable.
- Disable any VPN: If you have a VPN connection to the internet, turn it off and see if that fixes your problem. VPN often results in unstable internet, which leads to this error.
- Clear Game Cache: If nothing else works, you can clear the game’s cache folder to see if that fixes the problem. To clear the cache, press Win + R, then type
%ProgramData%. Then, check for the Blizzard Entertainment folder and delete it.
- Update the Game: If the game has any updates, update it before launching. These updates fix many bugs and errors the game faces.
That is all you can do to try to fix this problem. However, if this does not fix the problem, you can contact Blizzard Support and create a Ticket on their website. They will get back to you to fix the problem.
If you like this article, why not check out our other guides on the Infinite Loot Glitch, Beta Wolf Pet Pack Cosmetic, How to Increase Inventory Space, How to Get the Light Bearer Mount, Skill Tree Explained, and more!