Unlock the Future of Living: Buy and Upgrade Awesome Cyberpunk 2077 Apartments.
CD PROJEKT RED‘s expansive RPG, Cyberpunk 2077, has been a hot topic of conversation within the gaming community since its release in 2020. After some upgrades to the game, it has brought a next-gen upgrade and a series of significant improvements.
Cyberpunk now gives you the ability to upgrade existing or new Apartments. However, most of the new players are still unfamiliar with this change or were completely unaware of this new addition.
For this reason, we have made you a guide to teach you how to purchase and make some tweaks in your Apartments on Cyberpunk 2077:
Buying Apartments in Cyberpunk 2077
To buy new apartments in this game, you need to do the following steps:
- Head to your computer.
- Open EZEstates website.
- Displays available apartments for you to rent.
If the EZEstates website doesn’t appear, you must complete the main quest, “Playing For Time” and it becomes available.
The four apartments you will be given to choose from are:
- Northside – $5,000
- Japantown – $15,000
- The Glen – $40,000
- Corpo Plaza – $55000
If you have enough credits, buy all of them! Moreover, the shared items will be shared among other apartments.
Upgrade Apartments in Cyberpunk 2077
- Access the EZEstates website from your computer.
- Click on the Makeover Tab on the left side of the screen.
- It will display six different themes of the apartment you can choose from, each costing $10,000 Eddies.
- The theme doesn’t change/much, just the color of your surroundings.
Also, further notable things to gain from your apartment are the following:
- Sleeping – Grants 20% increased experience.
- Showering – Increases Health Regeneration rate and threshold by 20%
- Brewing Coffee – Increases maximum stamina by 25% and Stamina Regeneration Rate by 30%.
Remember, these buffs only last for an hour.