Respawn has announced Sun Squad Collection Event for Season 16 alongside the patch notes. It looks like Ash is finally getting a buff.
Season 16: Revelry will feature 4 Collection Events. The first two have already ended, bringing many new skins and changes to the game. The next Collection Event, Sun Squad, will go live pretty soon, and Respawn has released the full patch notes for it.
As Revelry has brought groundbreaking changes to the game, there’ll be no major changes apart from some minor adjustments and an Ash buff. Appartently, Respawn decreased the cooldown for Ash’s Tactical: Arc Snare from 25s to 20s.
On the other hand, Ash’s Ultimate is getting buffed. The travel speed is getting increased from 700 to 1200. Moreover, the tether activation delay and snare grow time decreased by about 50%, meaning the Arc Snare will more reliably hit intended targets. To learn more, read the full patch notes below.
Read More: Apex Legends Sun Squad Collection Event
Sun Squad Patch Notes
- EVA-8 enters the replicator
- 30-30 Repeater enters the replicator
- Longbow DMR returns to the floor
- Volt SMG returns to the floor
Ash – Arc Snare
- Cooldown decreased from 25s to 20s
- Travel speed increased from 700 to 1200
- Tether activation delay and snare grow time decreased by about 50% (The Arc Snare will more reliably hit intended targets)
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Hide in-world item UI’s when aiming down the sight
- Hide in-world crafting UI’s in the center of the screen when aiming down the sight
- [Perks] Extended Supply Bins will more reliably give survival items in some cases when they are needed.
- [Perks] Weapon Supply Bins will more reliably give attachments to teammates in specific edge cases.
- [Perks] Both Weapon and Extended Supply Bins no longer spawn in close proximity to Bins of the same type.
- Fixed a bug where re-rolling Daily Challenges would not produce the intended result of providing a non-mode dependent challenge.
- Fixed issue with players experiencing a loud start-up noise when starting a Team Deathmatch game with reactive weapon skin equipped.
- [Seer] Fixed bug where Seer could always see enemies with his passive since the UI updates to the minimap.
- [Octane] Fixed the bug where players could not cycle their weapons when using the Stim tactical while on a zipline.
- [Pathfinder ] fix for cases when landing onto a Jump Pad after using any length grappling hook will cause it to go extended cooldown.
- Fix for cases where players could not reload their gun when standing close to Wattson’s Pylon and aiming at it.
- [Xbox Series X Only] Fixed a bug with chat messages where the first message would not be received by the other party member who is on Xbox.
- Reduced the smoke VFX for Peacekeeper’s “Frostbite” reactive skin for better visibility in low-light areas.
- [DX12] Fixed bug where the player’s crosshairs would be disabled when Anti-Aliasing is set to ‘None’ and Aspect Ratio is not native.
- [DX12] Game no longer letterboxes when the aspect ratio is greater than 16:0 (in DX12, windowed)
- Fix for cases where the minimap would show a completely different location for Crypto when using the drone.
Read More: ALGS 2023 Split 2 Pro League: Schedule, Format, Prizes & More