As Season 13 is coming to an end, we have a glimpse of most of the weapon-related changes Respawn is bringing with the highly anticipated Apex Legends season 14 update.
Apex Legends has constantly been through updates and patches since Season 1 so that the mass player base can stay entertained and engaged in the game. Respawn has already introduced 28 weapons, and many more are in development that will eventually make it into the game.
Respawn does not only put the weapons into the game and let the players figure it out. They observe many aspects such as Weapons’ pick-rate, ability to perform in casual, ranked, and tournament matches, and so on. After analyzing many aspects of the game, Respawn changes the weapons at the beginning of every new season.
Consequently, Apex Legends will undergo some weapon changes in Season 14 as well. Currently, in Season 13, the Volt, Kraber, Mastiff, and G7 Scout are in the Care Package loot pool. However, in the upcoming season, G7 might be coming out of the Care Package in a nerfed state.
Respawn also might bring some changes with the Replicator weapons in Season 14. Currently, the Wingman and CAR SMG are in the crafter. So, in the next season, these two guns might come out of the Replicator. It will be exciting to see what weapons go inside the crafter.
Apex Legends Season 14 Weapon Changes, Buffs & Nerfs
- New attachment to replace barrels for SMGs and Pistols.
- Reduced hipfire spread.
- G7 Scout returns to the floor.
- Volt SMG returns to the floor.
- Bocek Compound Bow enters the crate.
- Rampage LMG enters the crate.
- Wingman returns to the floor.
- CAR SMG returns to the floor.
- Devotion LMG enters the crafter.
- RE-45 + Hammerpoint combo enters the crafter.
Gold Weapon Rotation
- Longbow DMR, G7 Scout, Mozambique, R-99, Hemlok
- Base hipfire spread increased.
- Base hipfire spread increased.
- Recoil improvements.
- Now takes stocks.
- Removed 1 pellet from blast pattern.
- Fire rate increased to 2.3 from 2.0.
- Pellet damage increased to 7 from 6.
- Bolt rate of fire bonuses increased.
- White: 1.1 to 1.1.
- Blue: 1.15 to 1.2.
- Purple: 1.2 to 1.3.
Bocek Compound Bow
- Damage at full draw increased to 70 from 60.
- Tempo draw speed increased to 0.38 from 0.32.
- Shattercaps pellet damage increased to 12 from 11.
- Fired arrows can no longer be collected.
- Arrows spawns have been removed from the floor.
- Damage increased to 28 from 26.
- Rampage comes with a Thermite Grenade.
- Damage reduced to 15 from 17.
- No longer takes barrel attachments.
- Damage reduced to 34 from 36.
- Headshot multiplier reduced to 1.75 from 2.0.
- Double Tap hop-up burst fire delay increased to 0.4 from 0.375.
- Increased projectile speed.
- Increased number of shots before overheat at base to 24 from 20.
- Removed bright red flash when hitting non-armored targets.
- Increased ironsight FOV to 70 to be consistent with other pistols.
- Increased strafe speed by 5% to be consistent with other pistols.
- Wingman now uses sniper ammo and magazines.
- Sniper ammo inventory stack increased to 28 from 24.
- Sniper ammo boxes now contain 14 rounds instead of 12.
- Recoil adjustments to increase vertical barrel climb.
- Spitfire now uses light ammo and magazines.
- Dual Loader has been worked into the base 30-30 Repeater.
- Now takes Skullpiercer Rifling.
- Projectile growth reduced.
- Base fire rate reduced to 1.1 from 1.2.
- Dual Loader removed.
- Deadeye’s Tempo has been worked into the base Sentinel.
- Double Tap
- Adds burst fire mode to EVA-8 and G7 Scout.
- 35% headshot damage increase on Longbow, Wingman and 30-30 Repeater.
- Removed Deadeye’s Tempo & Shatter Caps from floor loot.
- Boosted Loader has been reduced to Epic quality from Legendary.