Xbox Game Pass is starting the new month with a bang with its upcoming games lineup for June 2022
Xbox Game Pass is now the go-to subscription service for Xbox owners, with its wide range of games. Offers something for everyone and games ranging from AAA blockbusters to indie gems. But for a while, new big names and AAA titles have been slow or decreased in number in the vast catalog of games. However, it doesn’t mean that the Game Pass had lesser quality games. In fact, some of the finest indie or lesser budget games are almost always found in Game Pass. But many gamers seemed to be tired of this lack of newer AAA titles which even sparked an internet war recently.
But that is likely to change soon, as some fantastic titles are coming to the service soon. Open-world RPGs, Hack & Slashers, and also some unique indies to choose from. To summarise, the new lineup of games for Xbox Game Pass for June 2022 looks like the start of a greater future for the service.
Read more: All Games releasing in June 2022
Games adding to Xbox Game Pass:
- For Honor: Marching Fire Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC) – June 1
- Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection (Console and PC) – June 2
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (Cloud, Console and PC) – June 7
- Chorus (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – June 7
- Disc Room (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – June 7
- Spacelines from the Far Out (Console and PC) [email protected] – June 7
Undoubtedly the best games from here are Assassin’s Creed Origins and Ninja Gaiden. Both games are enough to spend days after days of gaming bliss. Assassin’s Creed is the first to turn the game into an RPG with a lot of grinding and exploring ancient Egypt to spend hours. On the other hand, Ninja Gaiden’s punishing difficulty will drain hours into perfecting the combat. Furthermore, Disc Room, Chorus, and Spacelines from Far Out are also must-try games, given their unique approach to gameplay.
Spacelines is a day one release to Game Pass and is a rogue-like game that also mixes management mechanics. It even has a Co-op mode to enjoy with friends.
While new games arrive, some older games leave Game Pass, and sometimes amazing games get taken out, leaving a lot of gamers sad. Remember to use the 20% discount on the game’s prices before they’re gone from the catalog if you really want to play more of them. Be sure that more great titles will be added soon, especially during the upcoming XBOX-Bethesda Showcase.
Games Leaving Xbox Game Pass on June 15
- Darkest Dungeon (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Greedfall (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Limbo (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Worms Rumble (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Read more: Sniper Elite 5: Best Weapon Loadouts