Learn about the trophies you can achieve with the “Neko-chan” in Stray.
Finally, the day has arrived. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m already living in the streets, jumping from wall to wall to feel the rhythm before playing the game. Though I am missing the cyberpunk vibe, that doesn’t matter as the game itself is cyberpunk from a stray cat’s view.
Now the game itself is softcore and enjoyable. Nothing hectic, but the puzzles are mysterious. Even though the runtime is pretty short, I can tell you that even grandpa Max to aunt Cas will enjoy this adventure to the fullest.
To fully complete, you need to collect all the 25 trophies in Stray. These trophies are also categorized as Platinum, Silver, Bronze, and Gold. All of them are easy to get; no worries here. Moreover, Devs sure knew what should be the main focus of these types of simulation games. Got to say, they didn’t leave any spot to utter the word “boring.”
Read More: Top 5 Best Characters in Disgaea 6
All Trophies in Stray
Below is the complete list of trophies you will be able to get your hands on:
- Boom Chat Kalaka: Dunk the Basketball.
- Cat Got Your Tongue?: Make the B-12 translate a robot.
- Cat-a-strophe: Have a shot of mahjong with the robots.
- Curiosity Killed the Cat: Wear the paper bag.
- Missed Jump: Fall inside the city.
- No More Lives: Die 9 times.
- Scratch: Put scratches on the vinyl in the club.
- Télé à chat: Go through all of the TV channels.
- A Little Chatty: Meow a total of 100 times.
- Al-Cat-Razz: Go to jail.
- Cat’s best friend: Nuzzle up against 5 robots.
- Catwalk: Reach Midtown
- Meowlody: Get all the music sheets and deliver them to Moresque.
- Not Alone: Meet B-12.
- Productive Day: Sleep for more than one hour.
- Sneakitty: Go through Midtown without being detected by the Sentinels.
- Territory: Scratch in every chapter.
- Badges: Collect all badges.
- Can’t Cat-ch Me: Complete the first Zurk pursuit without being caught.
- Cat-a-Pult: Jump 500 times.
- Eye Opener: Complete the game and open the city
- I am Speed: Complete the game in less than 2 hours.
- I Remember!: Gather all B-12 memories.
- Pacifist: Complete the Sewers without killing any Zurks.
- All Done: Unlock all trophies.
These are the list of all trophies you can acquire to get the most out of in Stray.