Everything about the Prime Gaming Rewards for Smite and how to redeem them.
Smite is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game from Hi-rez, developers of other multiplayer games such as Paladins. It stands out from its competitors as it does not include original characters, but rather mythological Gods from around the world, such as Shiva, Zeus, Hercules, and Sun Wukong.
Furthermore, instead of the traditional top-down view associated with the genre, Smite has a 3rd person view, which brings players right into the midst of the action. Smite also has a number of game modes, including the popular 3v3 Joust and Conquest, a traditional 5v5 MOBA game mode.
Read More: League of Legends Prime Gaming Capsule
Although more known for their hero shooter these days, Smite is the release that launched Hi-rez to mainstream success. Though it might not have the massive and global success of its competitors in the genre, it has a dedicated community that keeps the game active.
The developers regularly update the game and add content and rewards to show their appreciation. These mostly include new Gods and skins.
If you’re subscribed to Prime Gaming, you will get access to a number of rewards, such as skins and in-game currency.
What is Prime Gaming
Prime gaming is yet another line of benefits for subscribers of Amazon Prime. Prime members get access to a range of monthly rewards, including free games and in-game items such as skins, currency, characters to play as, etc.
Smite Prime Gaming Reward (December 2023)
Smite players who are also Amazon Prime Members can get the Fluorescent Friend skin for Ganesha. This reward will be available until December 20, 2023, when it will be replaced with another reward.
How to Link Amazon Prime and Hi-Rez Account
To claim the Amazon Prime Rewards for Smite, you will need to link your Amazon Prime Account to your Hi-Rez Account. Here are the steps to do this:
- Go to the Prime Gaming Website.
- Login or create a Prime Gaming account with the subscription active.
- Search for and Select Smite.
- Click on the “Link Account” button under the Linked Game Accounts section.
- Log into your Hi-Rez Studios account from this link.
- Scroll down and select Amazon.
- Link your Console platform account from this menu as well (if you play Smite on Xbox, PlayStation, or Switch).
You’ll need an active Amazon Prime Subscription to link your accounts. However, you can also use the 7-day free trial to claim the rewards, which will remain even after your trial ends.
Remember that you can only use this method once and will have to buy the membership after the trial ends to claim future rewards.
How to Claim Rewards
After you’ve linked your Hi-Rez and Amazon Prime accounts, you follow the steps below to claim your rewards:
- Go to the Prime Gaming website.
- Search for and select Smite,
- Click on ‘Get-in-game content’ under the Reward name.
- Sign in with your Prime Account, then click on ‘Claim’ again.
- Open Smite, and you’ll get an in-game notification for your reward.
When Will Prime Gaming Reward Drop Next?
The next drop for Smite’s Prime Gaming Reward is expected to arrive on December 21, 2023.
Read More: Paladins Prime Gaming Reward