Finish up the trial on your first try!
Sacred Archives Trials are one of the many puzzles in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown that you have to finish within a time limit. These trials are part of a main story quest in Chapter 4 that takes place in the Sacred Archives. After finishing these trials, you will get to open the gate, which grants you the new Time power. There are four total trials that you have to complete, all of which require you to use your shadow ability. You must get to the Golden tablets within the given time limits each time.
Read More: Sacred Archives Trial #1 Solution
Sacred Archives Trial 2 in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown is one of the more difficult trials among the four and requires a bit of hard work. You have to use your Shadow of the Simurgh precisely so that you can reach the golden Tablet within Seven seconds. We can provide you the Sacred Archives Trial 2 solution so that you can complete it on your first try. So, without any further ado, jump into our guide to find out about the Sacred Archives Trial #2 Solution in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown.
Sacred Archives Trial #2 Solution in Prince of Persia The Lost Crown
The second Sacred Archives trial requires more work than the first one. You will find the Sacred Statue right after you go through the portal. Like the first one, you have to start from the Sacred Statue and reach the Golden Tablet after opening the gate. But this time, you will not see the Tablet right away as it is held at the top of the platforms. To finish this trial,
- Interact with the Sacred Statue.
- Jump up the passage by the right, go as much upwards as possible, and use your Shadow of the Simurgh ability right before the time ends.
- Use your shadow ability to appear in the last marked place in the second attempt.
- Head to the Pressure plate at the top right platform and activate the Shadow of the Simurgh.
- Again, use the Shadow ability to appear at the pressure plate on your third attempt and go for the Golden tablet once the gate opens.