Rocket League Season 3 Patch Notes is finally here and the update brings changes to the trade-in system, New Content, and Bug Fixes.
Rocket League Season 3 recently came out and Psyonix released patch notes for the massive update. The new update brings the new Season 3 Battle Pass along with a bunch of new changes to the Trade-In system, Some new music, and Lots of bug fixes.
The New 1.94 update is supposed to go live on 4/6/2021, 4 p.m. PDT / 11 p.m. UTC. The update will be available on Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S.
The full patch notes for Rocket league Season 3 is down below.
Rocket League V1.94 Season 3 Patch Notes:
Trade In Update:
There are some changes to the Trade-in System of Rocket League. Rocket League trade-in is a system that allows players to sacrifice 5 items to get an item of higher rarity. The changes to the trade-in system are given below-
- Trade-Ins are now managed in their own section in the Garage
- All Trade In-eligible items fall into three categories:
- Core Series Items
- Tournament Items
- The Trade-In menu displays how many eligible Trade-Ins you have, sorted by category and rarity
- Trade-Ins still operate the same way as before:
- Uncommon 5 = 1 Rare
- Rare Items 5 = 1 Very Rare
- Very Rare 5 = 1 Import
- Imports 5 = 1 Exotic
- Exotics 5 = 1 Black Market
- Tournament Items and (revealed) Blueprints can now be traded in regardless of series. The Tournament Item or Blueprint you receive from a Trade-In is directly tied to the series of the items you traded in.
- For example, if you trade in three Ignition Series Blueprints and two Ferocity Series Blueprints, you’ll have a 60% chance to receive an Ignition Series Blueprint and a 40% chance to receive a Ferocity Series Blueprint.
Read More: Overwatch Archives 2021: Weekly Challenges, Free Legendary Skins, Revamped Reward, and more
Player Trading Eligibility:
There are also some new restrictions to the trading system of Rocket League. Players now have to follow these rules when trading with other players. These new rules put restrictions on players so they cannot trade unlimited times like before until reaching account level 250.
- Before trading with other accounts is activated, new accounts must:
- Reach XP Level 30
- Have 50 or more minutes in Online Matches
- Accounts with XP Levels 30-99:
- Can trade three times per day
- Limit of 2,000 Credits per trade
- Accounts with XP Levels 100-249:
- Can trade ten times per day
- Limit of 10,000 Credits per trade
- Accounts with XP Level 250 or greater:
- Unlimited trades per day
- Limit of 100,000 Credits per trade
New Frame Rate Options and General Settings:
There is now a new FPS slider on PC that has been replaced with a new Frames Per Second drop-down menu enabling more options for players based on their GPU and display.
[PC] New Frame Rate Options
- In the Video Tab under Settings, the FPS slider on PC has been replaced with a ‘Frames Per Second’ dropdown menu
- This menu will give you a list of FPS options based on your GPU and display
- The ‘Uncapped’ option at the bottom of the list will ignore the framerate cap when Vertical Sync is disabled, but may cause screen tearing for some players depending on hardware configuration
- Settings will now sync to the EOS cloud and share across all linked accounts
- Nintendo Switch support for cloud syncs will come in a future update
- Each Playlist option under the Play Menu has a rad new image
- Added unlock countdown timer for Seasonal Challenge Stages
- Added link support to the in-game news panel
Some new Monstercat content that are coming to Rocket League are-
- ‘Fransis Derelle’
- ‘Monstercat Silk’
Below are all the bug fixes that are going to come with the release of the v1.94 Rocket league update.
- Corrected appearance of Team Liquid Decals when High Quality Shaders are enabled
- Fixed a bug causing the Music Playlist to appear off-screen when reducing the Interface Scale
- A player’s first trade will no longer hang for 20-30 seconds after enabling 2FA on your Epic Games Account
- Fixed a bug affecting the “Invite to party” option in Friends List if both players are playing through the Epic Games Store
- [Tournaments] Teams that have won two out of three matches should no longer see extra matches generated against the same opponent
- This bug fix is dependent on PsyNet updates related to tournament access and matches that are happening in the coming weeks
- Fixed a bug with the Season Free Challenges display counter
- Localization fixes for French, German, Japanese, and Polish
Read More: Everything we know about Virtual E3 2021 till now