One of the most popular games, Rarity Factory Tycoon, contains certain special in-game codes that come in very handy to earn extra stuff. We will walk you through the process of redeeming all active codes here for free.
Rarity Factory Tycoon is a Roblox-exclusive new style tycoon game developed by Mystery Development. In this game, your goal will be to gather orbs of various rarities. You can improve your luck by purchasing syringes, updating your processor, rebirthing your character, and attempting to raise the level of your base.
There are a few active codes that deliver many exclusive free things and benefits. You’ll be more beneficial and impactful in the game if you have more of these items. Follow the complete guide step by step and take full advantage of these freebies as quickly as possible to see if you can climb the leaderboards.
February 8, 2024: We updated the article with new and working codes.
new codes added.
Rarity Factory Tycoon Codes
Here’s a list of all the available and newly published codes:
- 40klikes: 5-min 2x Luck Boost (New)
- 90percent: 5-min 2x Money Boost (New)
- pets: 5-min 2x Money Boost (New)
- 15mvisits: 5-min 2x Luck Boost (New)
- 35klikes: 5-min 2x Luck Boost
- skyisland: 5-min 2x Money Boost
- verified: 5-min 2x Money Boost
- 10mvisits: a Luck Boost
- spooky: 5 minutes of 2x Money
- 30klikes: Luck Boost
Here’s a list of all the expired codes:
How to Redeem Rarity Factory Tycoon Codes
If you don’t know how to redeem codes, follow the steps given below:
- Open up Rarity Factory Tycoon on your device.
- Tap for the Settings button on the left side of the screen.
- It will open the code redemption window with a text box.
- Copy a code as it appears in the list we gave.
- Simply paste it into the text box.
- Finally, click the Redeem button and enjoy!
How to Get More Codes for Free?
Search and join the Mystery Development Roblox Group, the Mystery Development Discord Channel, and follow RedNightBlade on Twitter for more information on Rarity Factory Tycoon codes. We’ll keep you informed about new codes as soon as they become available. It would be best to use them as quickly as possible when they get published because you never know when they’ll run out.