Housemarque has announced we are receiving another patch update.
Returnal has made its mark on Sony’s exclusive library in less than a week of its release. The game is rated one of the best PS5 exclusives thanks to its story and unique gameplay. Housemarque released patch 1.3.3 earlier, which unfortunately had some major save issues. However, Returnal patch 1.3.4 released today that fixes all previous problems and new gameplay improvements.
Read More : Pokemon Snap outsold Returnal in the UK by 3:1
After the announcement of patch 1.3.3, some players were having issues with the game. During the launch, the game was showing an error called CE-100028-1. Today on Twitter, Housemarque announced that players with patch 1.3.3 installed will now have to uninstall and reinstall the game. The issue CE-100028-1 was appearing since the save file had become corrupted after the patch fix 1.3.3.
You can check out the Patch fix 1.3.4 down below
Returnal Update 1.3.4 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where certain Trophies might not unlock under specific gameplay conditions.
- Multiple stability fixes addressing rare crashes/hangs.
- Fixed issue with pre-order suits occasionally blocking item collection and door opening.
- Fixed incorrect healing behavior when resting in Helios.
- Configuration changes to increase the number of scout corpses available in all biomes.
- Fixed issues with certain custom controller mappings.
- Numerous minor fixes and improvements.
Patch 1.3.4 fix fixes all other issues caused by the one released yesterday and includes new improvements to the game itself. Furthermore, Returnal gives you a thrilling experience through a dangerous everso changing planet. It is globally available on the PS5, and you can buy it for 69.99$ and 79.99$ depending on if you want the deluxe or standard.