A new leak has revealed a bunch of new information for Ubisoft’s upcoming co-op shooter Rainbow Six Quarantine.
Ubisoft has remained very quiet about the mysterious Rainbow Six title for a long time now. But a month ago, AutismLeaks shared the first gameplay video of this FPS zombie shooter. Now in a Q&A on discord, AutismLeaks has released further details of the game.
The leak reveals game details such as the number of maps, operators, customization, and more. However, Ubisoft hasn’t confirmed any details about this game as of now, including the title, so take all this information with a grain of salt.
- There are 12 maps total (allegedly)
- Each match will last approximately 25 – 30 minutes
- Most likely no respawns
- Most, if not all, operators from Siege will be playable
- Similar customization to Siege (cosmetics/loadouts)
- Each op will have similar loadout as they do in Siege (same guns, gadgets, etc.)
- Some ops special abilities will be modified (i.e. Vigil will become undetectable to enemies and Lion’s drone scan will last significantly longer)
- Each operator has individual leveling
- As you progress you unlock REACT gear
- Higher level = better guns and better gadgets
- You can reinforce and barricade
- There is an armor system similar to Siege
- Health packs will be scattered throughout the map
- If your operator “dies” in a match, then you will have to go rescue them in a separate mission in order to get them back
- Scanning grenades are a secondary gadget that, when thrown, will scan and highlight enemies within a certain proximity, similar to Lion’s drone.
- UV flashlights will highlight enemies through a wall
- Some enemy types will return from Outbreak, such as the Grunts and Breachers. New types will be added as well.
- The enemies will look different than how they looked in Outbreak. They will be less like zombies and more like aliens.
On Twitter, AutismLeaks has shared more images, revealing Vigil’s new ERC-8 Disruptor that makes him undetectable from aliens, unlike the ERC-7 used in Rainbow Six Siege to cloak from cams.
Ubisoft has yet to confirm the official title for Rainbow Six Quarantine. But they have confirmed that the game is coming out before September 30, 2021.
Rainbow Six Quarantine will be available on PC, PS4 and PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S.
- Read More: Echo and Dokkaebi’s exclusive bundles designed by Ikumi Nakamura goes live in the R6 store