Sony is revealing tons of new information about the upcoming Playstation 5 tomorrow (March 18) at a press conference. The system architect Mark Cerny will reveal a “deep dive” into the PS5 tomorrow, March 18, at 9 am Pacific / 12pm Eastern / 4 pm UK.
It was announced by Playstation’s official twitter. The conference will apparently take place in the form of a Livestream/video conference.
You will be able to catch it live at the specified time here.
Just recently, Microsoft also revealed the specifications of their Xbox One Series X. Microsoft’s next-gen console will include-
- CPU: 8x Zen 2 Cores at 3.8GHz (3.6GHz with SMT)
- GPU: 12 TFLOPs, 52 CUs at 1.825GHz, Custom RDNA 2
- Die Size: 360.45mm2
- Process: TSMC 7nm Enhanced
- Memory: 16GB GDDR6
- Memory Bandwidth: 10GB at 560GB/s, 6GB at 336GB/s
- Internal Storage: 1TB Custom NVMe SSD
- IO Throughout: 2.4GB/s (Raw), 4.8GB/s (Compressed)
- Expandable Storage: 1TB Expansion Card
- External Storage: USB 3.2 HDD Support
- Optical Drive: 4K UHD Blu-ray Drive
- Performance Target: 4K at 60fps – up to 120fps
- Related Article: Full Specs of Xbox Series X revealed
It is also reported as per a non-removed tweet from Playstation Japan that the reveal was originally a part of Sony’s GDC (Game Developer Conference) presentation. However, The GDC has been indefinitely postponed for the Coronavirus outbreak.