Paul Haddad the voice of Leon in the original Resident Evil 2 has passed away on April 16. It was revealed by an online statement on April 16. He is known to have been battling with stage-3 throat cancer for a considerable amount of time.
The cause of death however is yet unknown.
About Paul Haddad
As well as voice work, Paul has done quite a lot of live Theatre. Spending two years at The Stratford Fesitval in Stratford, Ontario. He was born in Born in Birmingham, England on May 20 1963. Paul later attended McGill University. He graduated from The National Theatre School Of Canada in 1988.
- Related Article: Crysis Remastered teaser for PC and consoles, Yes even Switch
Haddad’s Voice Throughout the years
- Bassanio in The Merchant of Venice
- Uncle Arthur in Babar from 1989-1991
- Edward Schulze’s (Matt Frewer) brother who runs the local market in the DisneyToon Studios animated comedy film BugHunt
- Willy Stop in the animated series Rescue Heroes
- Leon S. Kennedy in the video game Resident Evil 2.
Haddad lived in Toronto, Canada. He had his own youtube channel. In that very channel, he also announced his throat cancer condition. He had an operation through which the tumor in his throat was removed. in his Youtube channel, he liked to post edited videos of his dog or assist other VAs in their demos.