Here is all you need to know about claiming the Prime Gaming Rewards for New World.
New World is an MMORPG by Amazon Games, where players form groups of five and take part in different factions, explore the world, fight other players, hunt for resources, and much more. You also have to fight enemy raiders, the brutal wilderness, and a plethora of growing evil.
However, you do have a lot of options when it comes to dealing with enemies, from weapons to elixirs. And, the good news is you can get a plethora of weapons, resources, and elixirs completely for free every month by being subscribed to Amazon’s Prime Gaming.
What is Prime Gaming
Prime Gaming provides users who have an active Amazon Prime subscription with bonus rewards in the form of cosmetics, in-game items, and a whole lot more. They throw out a new bag of goodies almost every month.
New World Prime Gaming Rewards
This month’s Prime Gaming reward for New World is the Equilibrium’s Boon. It contains the following items:
- (3) Ancient Fireworks
- Large Ebony Bookcase
- (3) Powerful Corrupted Coating
- (5) Gypsum Orb
- (10) Vial of Suspended Azoth
- Runestone Stopwatch
How To Link Amazon Prime & Steam Account
Here are the steps that you need to follow to link your Steam account with your Amazon account.
- First, go to the Amazon Prime Gaming home page and make sure you are logged into your Amazon Prime account that has an active subscription
- Go to Prime Gaming’s New World page
- Scroll down a bit to see the ‘Link Account’ button, and click on it
- Log in to your Steam account if it’s necessary
- Click ‘Confirm Linking’
How To Claim The Rewards
- Again, go to Prime Gaming’s New World page
- Click on ‘Get in-game content’ button
- If you are already signed in with your Amazon account and your Steam account is linked, then you should be able to claim the rewards without any extra steps.
- Redeem the rewards
The next time you play New World, your rewards should be right there for you!
When Will Prime Gaming Reward Drop Next?
The current offer can be claimed anytime before October 14, 2023. The next drop is expected to be on November 15, 2023.