Rainbow Six Siege‘s highly anticipated “R6 Share” skins are finally here. Launching today, 42 Rainbow Six organizations from across the world will be getting team-branded skins in the game as part of Ubisoft’s new revenue-sharing program: R6 Share.
Ubisoft has renamed their old “Pilot Program” to this new R6 Share platform and expanded it to give more support to the Rainbow Six Pro teams. R6 Share introduced a new multi-tier support system with 3 Tiers. The “Tier-1” teams will be the only ones to receive full Operator Bundles in-game, along with weapon skins. The “Tier 2” teams will receive a weapon skin and charm, while “Tier 3” will only receive a weapon skin.
The teams will be assessed every 3 months using “a set of performance indicators“, which includes “the performance of their in-game items, the viewership of their matches, the amount of support they provide to their players, and the performance of their communications around Rainbow Six,” as stated by Ubisoft. Once a year the tiers will be readjusted “to more accurately reflect their recent contributions to the Rainbow Six Siege ecosystem.”
All teams in Tier 1 will receive a Headgear, Uniform, Weapon Skin and Charm for an Operator. Players will be able to purchase this in a bundle for 1680 R6 Credits or buy them individually.
- FaZe Clan: TCSG-12 – Goyo
- Fnatic: G36C – Iana
- G2 Esports: 416-C – Jäger
- Natus Vincere: P10 Roni – Mozzie
- Ninjas in Pyjamas: 556XI – Thermite
- Spacestation Gaming: Scorpion Evo – Ela
- Team Liquid: L85A1 – Sledge
- TSM: M762 – Zofia
- Vitality: MPX – Valkyrie
- * Rogue: DP-28 – Tachanka
* At launch, the weapon skin will not be available for this bundle. It will have a separate release alongside the Tachanka rework. The initial bundle will be cheaper due to having one less item.
TIER 2 teams
Each Tier 2 organization will receive a Weapon Skin and a Charm, costing 780 R6 Credits:
- Disrupt Gaming
- Tempo Storm
- Team Empire
- Black Dragons
- Pittsburgh Knights
- Team Secret
- Chaos EC
- BDS Esport
- Giants Gaming
Tier 3 teams
Each team in tier 3 will get a weapon skin, valued at 300 R6 credits.
- Cyclops Athlete Gaming
- Electrify Esports
- FAV Gaming
- GUTS Gaming
- Oxygen Esports
- Talon Esports
- Team oNe
- Tempra Esports
- Xavier Esports
R6 SHARE ensures that:
- For every team-branded item sold, the R6 SHARE organizations will receive 30% of the proceeds from their respective team-branded items. Moreover, 30% of the organization’s revenue share will contribute to the organization’s players and content creators.
- For every regional league set sold, 30% of the net revenue will be split 4 ways between Tier 1 organizations, Tier 2, Tier 3, and the performance Pool. For every Six Majors starting with the Six November Major, an Operator bundle will be produced. 30% of the net revenue from these items will contribute to the prize pool of the corresponding Six Major events.
- Road to S.I. Battle Pass: 30% of the net revenue from the Road to Six Invitational Battle Pass will go towards the Six Invitational prize pool.
- For revenue generated by the Six Major items and the Road to S.I. Battle Pass contributing to the respective prize pools of those events, if a team wins part of that prize money in the competition, then 70% of this prize money will go to the players and 30% to the organization.
All Tier-1 skins will be available starting September 22nd 18:00 UTC, with Tier 2 and 3 coming at a later date.