As the month comes to an end, Xbox announces a huge number of games for Xbox Game Pass coming this remaining July 2021.
Xbox usually adds a new batch of games to Xbox Game Pass as a month nears its end. Following that rule, Xbox has announced more games coming to Xbox Game Pass this remaining July 2021. In fact a total of 12 titles arriving across cloud, PC, and consoles soon.
Furthermore, the titles consist of Xbox classics, big-budget AAA games, some sweet indie titles. One of which is Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S.
The newly announced games coming to Xbox Game Pass this July 2021 are:
- Battlefield V (Cloud/EA Play, July 20)
- Cris Tales (Cloud, console, PC, July 20)
- Atomicrops (Cloud, console, PC, July 22)
- Raji: An Ancient Epic (Cloud, console, PC, July 22)
- Last Stop (Cloud, console, PC, July 22)
- Blinx the Time Sweeper (Cloud and console, July 26)
- Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (Cloud and console, July 26)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Xbox Series X/S, July 27)
- Lethal League Blaze (Cloud, console, PC, July 29)
- Omno (Cloud, console, PC, July 29)
- Project Wingman (PC, July 29)
- The Ascent (Cloud, console, PC, July 29)
Only 2 of the games here are big-budget games. Although Battlefield V is already available to play and this addition refers to the cloud. Gamers will be able to play some of the finest indie titles of varying genres of recent times, such as Raji. Moreover, there are also a few OG Xbox classics with Blinx and Crimson Skies. Additionally, The Ascent is one of the many Xbox exclusives Xbox has announced within the last few months, years. The game looks good, let’s see how it holds up.
Last but not least Project Wingman is heading to Xbox Game Pass for PC. If you’re still yearning for some more air combat action after the excellent Ace Combat 7, this is your next best option.
On the other hand, we have quite a few games leaving Xbox Game Pass from July 31st.
- It Lurks Below (Console and PC)
- The Touryst (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- UnderMine (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Catch up on them before they’re gone.