A new Call of Duty 2020 leak has been surfacing on the internet and according to it, the new title will be called “Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War”.
YouTuber XclusiveAce has posted a new detailed video, where he shared all the new information of the 2020 Call of Duty game from a “source” that has shown him actual gameplay, video footage, map overviews, and more. In the video, he revealed that the 2020 game will feature Zombies, Campaign, MP, alongside Warzone.
The video has now been set to private. Here’s what was revealed:
- 2020 game is in fact set during Cold War era.
- Game is “actually in a good state” with “MP maps almost done.”
- The campaign is in “fully playable state” but not all animations are complete yet.
- He says there will be a new map for Warzone with 2020 game, and says he has seen an “overview of the new Warzone map.”
- Standard Mini-Map is back, similar to the previous Call of Duty games prior to Modern Warfare
- Even with standard mini-map back, there is also a compass (which was introduced in Modern Warfare)
- Swimming mechanic returns, and there will be water in MP maps alongside water in the new “Warzone map.”
- Unlimited sprint is back.
- No interact doors in regular. Mechanic stays in Warzone.
- 10 MP maps are apparently developed so far, more probably in works. Treyarch style maps.
- One map is “very small” and a boat on the Black Sea
- “Tank” – which is the map that was shown in the leaked gameplay earlier
- No Specialists, but a Field Upgrade-like feature returning.
- He says that you get one piece from equipment to choose from.
- Scorestreaks will return.
- There is NO Dead Silence in the game at this time. It’s not a perk. He cannot confirm how footstep audio is right now.
- 150 Health (similar to Black Ops 4) but has auto-heal.
- Create-A-Class is “unique.” Hybrid between Pick-10 and classic. No Gunsmith.
- 6v6 is the standard player count. There is no Gunfight mode.
- There is “apparently a mode” in MP that takes place on various sections of the new Warzone map.
- New Warzone map apparently takes place in Russia.
- The release was originally set for the end of Q3. However, XclusiveAce claims that the date has been tentatively pushed back until early Q4 (October/November).
(Source: Charlie Intel)
However, Activision still has not revealed any official information for the 2020 Call of Duty game so take all this information with a grain of salt. We still have to wait for the official reveal of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, so stay tuned for that.