Black Ops: Cold War Zombies mode will receive some fan-favorite features at Launch. According to Treyarch, the game is likely to drop with many highly requested perks & upgrades.
As the release date of Black Ops: Cold War is closing in, Treyarch is purposefully providing the Call of duty Community with more insiders’ information. An official blog post from Treyarch revealed many upcoming features, perks, skills, and upgrades which will drop pre-loaded with the game during release.
Key Skills and Perks
- Jugger-Nog : Increase maximum health by 50.
- Quick Revive: Reduce the time it takes to regen to full health by 50%. Reduce the time it takes to revive an ally by 50%.
- Speed Colab: Increase reload speed by 15%.
- Stamin-Up: Increase run and sprint speed.
- Deadshot Daiquiri: Aiming down sights moves to enemy critical location. Remove scope sway.
- Elemental Pop: Every bullet has a small chance to apply a random base Ammo Mod effect.
Skill Tiers for Perks:
- Tier I – Equipment damage also has a small chance to apply a random base Ammo Mod effect.
- Tier II – Reduce Ammo Mod cooldowns by 20%.
- Tier III – When a random Ammo Mod is applied, it uses your current Skill Tier instead of the base
Weapons Tiers & Inventory:
There will be 5 different weapon tiers available at launch,
Along with these overkill loadouts, players will also enjoy the freedom to craft their own types of equipment. Notably, Sentry turrets, Chopper guns, Grenade Launchers will help you to organize a solid defense against the horde.
A new type of extraction mechanics will grant players a way out of the inferno zombies. Once called in from a certain position, players will be relocated to a safe zone via helicopter. However, once completed, players will receive substantial rewards for breaking out of the hell-hole filled with zombies.
Since the original Black Ops from 2010, Zombies had been a crucial part of the game. Treyarch is fully aware of the business potential of the new title. With a redefined Zombies mode and exciting new content, Black Ops: Cold War Zombies might exceed community expectations.