Couple of critically acclaimed games will be joining the Xbox Gamepass roster this mid October 2020.
October is coming to an end soon. With that, the Xbox Gamepass library will be getting a last-minute addition to fill up the month. Furthermore, as always some of the games will be leaving this October 2020, once more.
From real time strategy to popular JRPGs, a variety of addicting will soon be part of Game Pass.
The full list of games coming to Xbox Gamepass in October 2020:
- Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition (PC) – Oct. 15
- Heave Ho (PC) [email protected] – Oct. 15
- Katana Zero (Android, Console & PC) – Oct. 15
- Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (Console & PC) – Oct. 15
- The Swords of Ditto: Mormo’s Curse (PC) – Oct. 15
- ScourgeBringer (Console) [email protected] – Oct. 21
- Cricket 19 (Console) – Oct. 22
- Supraland (Console) – Oct. 22
Tales of Vesperia and Katana Zero are undoubtedly the better ones in the list. Perfect for the adventure game fans, as well as JRPGs lovers. Meanwhile PC subscribers will get an extra title. The classic Age of Empires 3. With modern looks and play, gamers will burn through hours diving into its addicting gameplay.
On the bad side, these are the games that will be leaving Xbox Gamepass in October 2020:
Leaving from October 15th
- Felix the Reaper (Console & PC)
- Metro 2033 Redux (Console & PC)
- Minit (Console & PC)
- Saints Row IV Re-Elected (PC)
- State of Mind (PC)
Leaving from October 30th
- After Party (Console)
- LEGO Star Wars 3 (Console)
- Rise & Shine (Console)
- Tacoma (Console & PC)
- The Lord of the Rings: Adventure Card Game (Console & PC)
- The Red Strings Club (PC)