Warzone 2.0 expert IceManIsaac has revealed all hidden changes made in Warzone 2.0 Season 3 Reloaded.
Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 is the direct sequel to Warzone 1. The game is built on the new Modern Warfare engine, with the same key mechanics. However, the devs have made many changes to the game to improve the player experience.
Warzone 2.0 is heading towards Season 4, with Season 3 Reloaded introducing many new content to the game. Alongside new content, the devs have also featured recent in-game changes not mentioned in the patch notes.
Thanks to Warzone 2.0 expert IceManIsaac the hidden changes have been discovered. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at all the new hidden changes made with the Season 3 Reloaded update.
Read More: Best Lachmann 556 Loadout for Warzone 2.0 Season 3 Reloaded
All Hidden Changes in Warzone 2.0 Season 3 Reloaded
IceManIsaac is Warzone 2.0’s most prominent creator. In his recent video, the Warzone 2.0 expert identified all-new hidden changes made to Warzone 2.0. Here’s a look at all the hidden changes in Season 3 Reloaded:
- Players can now see a breath meter when underwater. The breath meter shows the duration of oxygen, which leaves players with a small window to catch their breath upon depletion, or they end up getting downed or eliminated.
- A new perk indicator has been added to the bottom right corner of the screen, allowing players to check which perks they have equipped at the moment.
- Players can now take limited damage from a proximity mine by crouching instantly after triggering it.
- The interrogation prompt has been made much faster, allowing players to extract intel significantly quicker than before.
- Buy stations now have unlimited stock for the essentials and limited stock for counter-UAV, UAV, killstreaks, self-revive kits, and unique gas masks.
- Juggernauts can now be instantly eliminated with a bomb drone.
- Endgame water circles have now been removed. However, they might occur on rare occasions.
So, these are the hidden changes made with recent updates and hotfixes. Follow our Call of Duty guides for the best loadouts, tips, and tricks regarding Warzone 2.0, Modern Warfare 2, and DMZ.
Read More: Best Ranked Play Loadouts for Modern Warfare 2 Season 3 Reloaded