The wait is finally over. You don’t have to worry about the crashing issues for Diabo Immortal anymore! You can now fix it yourself, no matter what your device is. Through this guide, we will tell you about the crashing issue and how to fix them.
Recently, there has been a problem with the crashing issues on Diabo Immortal on different devices. Unfortunately, it is customary to face these crashing issues if your PC, iOS, or Android devices do not meet the formal requirements for the game to open.
You can fix the crashing issues efficiently, and you can fix the issues yourself if you can find out where the real problem is.
Read More: Diablo Immortal: How To Create & Join A Clan
How to Fix Diablo Immortal Crashing Issues
Sometimes the crashing issues appear as your PC, iOS, and Android do not meet the gaming system requirements. To fix the crashing problems first, you must know the system requirements.
Android System Requirements
|Operating System||Android 5.0 and higher|
|Processor||Snapdragon 660 / Exynos 9611 and higher|
|Video||Adreno 512 / Mali-G72 MP3 and higher|
|Memory||2 GB RAM|
iOS System Requirements
|Hardware||iPhone 6s and newer|
|Operating System||iOS 11 and later|
PC System Requirements
|Minimum Requirements||Recommended Requirements|
|OS||Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11||Windows 10 / 11|
|CPU||Intel Core i3 / AMD FX-8100||Intel Core i5 / AMD Ryzen 5|
|GPU||Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 6850 / Intel HD Graphics 530||Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 / AMD Radeon RX 470|
How To Fix Crashing Issues For Android
To fix the crashing issues for Android, you may follow the steps below:
- Always keep your Android device updated to meet the gaming system requirements to play the game smoothly without crashing.
- If you face the crashing issues again, try reinstalling the game to repair the crashing problems.
- To resolve the crashing problems, you can also use the option “Repair With the Client” in Diablo Immortal gaming settings. You can turn on this option by loading the game. After that, visit the main menu and click on the relaunching option. This method will help you fix the crashing issues more quickly and effectively.
How To Fix Crashing Issues For iOS
To fix the crashing issues for iOS, you may follow the steps below:
- You can try “Repair With the Client,” an inbuilt game option to fix the issues. You will find the option in the main menu of Diablo Immortal.
- Keep your iOS updated.
- Restart your game and device.
How To Fix Crashing Issues For PC
To fix the crashing issues for PC, you may follow the steps below:
- First, upgrade your Windows system to Windows 10/11, and it is suggested to use intel core i5, or you can also use AMD Ryzen 5 to launch the game like butter.
- Reinstall the game.
- If you are using older-gen GPUs, at least not the Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 or AMD Radeon RX 470, it is recommended to upgrade your GPU to avoid crashing problems.
- You can also try the “Scan and Repair” option in the game to resolve.
You can fix the crashing issues of a particular device with these steps.