Xbox Game Pass owners will be able to avail the games starting April 8th.
Xbox has surely been at the top of its game since the start of 2021 by bringing in classic RPGs and timed exclusives from PlayStation and Nintendo Switch. March line up of Xbox Game Pass could be considered one of its greatest collections which included some of the best titles from Bethesda.
As for April, it seems like Xbox is just getting started. Xbox has rolled out April’s starting lineup for PC, Console, and Cloud with eight games and more to be announced. However, it seems like they’re not stopping there. Moreover, after introducing the first game to use Xbox’s Touch Controls – Minecraft Dungeons, Xbox Game Pass is now going to bring over 50 games to use the feature in April.
The new games being added to Xbox Game Pass this month include:
- Grand Theft Auto V (Cloud and Console) – April 8
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – April 8
- Disneyland Adventures (Cloud) – April 8
- Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure (Cloud) – April 8
- NHL 21 (Console) EA Play – April 12
- Rain on Your Parade (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – April 15
- Pathway (PC) [email protected] – April 15
- MLB The Show 21 (Cloud and Console) – April 20
Gears 5, Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age, and more on Xbox Touch Control
Xbox Touch Control was first introduced to players in September. Since then, it has been one of the top requested features by players who enjoy Cloud Gaming. Cloud gaming enables players to play video games on their Android Mobile devices without needing external control.
Although Xbox Cloud Gaming is still in its Beta stage, players will be able to try out over 50 games with this feature. Furthermore, some of the existing titles available include Gears 5, Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age, Sea of Thieves, Slay the Spire, and more.
Read More: Rumor: Xbox Game Pass may bring Battlefield 6 Full Edition on release