The full Xbox series X specs were released in the official Xbox blog.
See also: Demon Slayer game coming.
The Xbox Series X hardware specifications are as follows:
- CPU: 8x Zen 2 Cores at 3.8GHz (3.6GHz with SMT)
- GPU: 12 TFLOPs, 52 CUs at 1.825GHz, Custom RDNA 2
- Die Size: 360.45mm2
- Process: TSMC 7nm Enhanced
- Memory: 16GB GDDR6
- Memory Bandwidth: 10GB at 560GB/s, 6GB at 336GB/s
- Internal Storage: 1TB Custom NVMe SSD
- IO Throughout: 2.4GB/s (Raw), 4.8GB/s (Compressed)
- Expandable Storage: 1TB Expansion Card
- External Storage: USB 3.2 HDD Support
- Optical Drive: 4K UHD Blu-ray Drive
- Performance Target: 4K at 60fps – up to 120fps
Early tests and output:
Digital Foundry’s test shows the machine is capable of some more than impressive results. The processor was able to run 4 Xbox one game simultaneously. The adhered Ray Tracing featured also produced spectacular output too. Games seemed to show more in-depth Ray Tracing than expected because of dedicated hardware. Despite having 12 TF of GPU power, the console managed to pull out more than twice of its graphics processing power.
Microsoft also released a list of games that will receive an improved performance in Xbox Series X, ranging from higher resolutions to increasing framerates.
We also know that users will automatically receive some of their previously owned games in Xbox Series X; like Gears 5, CyberPunk 2077. Basically, you have to purchase only once and it will be available on all supported consoles.
The inside of the console also has a Masterchief logo like the one with Xbox one X.
Read full blog.