Following the v12.21 update, the Fortnite challenges for Week 6 have been leaked – with the in-game tasks giving fans to rack up some hefty amounts of XP and some Deadpool-themed cosmetics.
Fortnite Chapter 2, has been all about the Top Secret – with Epic Games adding five NPC bosses to the battle royale that you can takedown for some pretty sweet loot. In addition to that, the new characters have also taken over the pre-game lobby and weekly challenges.
- Related Article: Ninja Donates $150,000 For COVID-19 Relief
The challenges for Chapter 2, Week 6 has been leaked by various trusted sources on Twitter
Fortnite Meowscles Week 6 Challenges
- Search Chests at Frenzy Farm or Steamy Stacks – 10
- Deal damage to players using Assault Rifles – 1000
- Search a chest within 10 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus – 10
- Deal damage to players while riding in a Choppa – 200
- Catch a weapon, a can, and fish – 1
- Eliminate opponents at The Yacht or Salty Springs – 5
- Destroy dog houses – 3
- Block damage with a Decoy Grenade – 100
- Dance at Lake Canoe, Camp Cod, and Rainbow Rentals – 1
- Ride the Steamy Stacks, a Zipline, and use a secret passage in a single match – 1
So be sure to dive in and complete the challenges for a hefty amount of XP!