A New Fall Guys update tomorrow will add a fan favorite level back into the rotation.
Fall Guys took the gaming world by storm in the last week. This indie game sold 2 million copies on steam in the first week of release. On Twitch it is always averaging more than 300k viewers which is more than popular mainstream games. It reached steams top 5 most played game beating GTA V with over 100k concurrent players.
In Their latest they talked about the new update coming tomorrow.
New Update Tomorrow
In tomorrow’s update, Fall Guys will be adding a level back into rotation. This level was called Jump Showdown and it was in the rotation during the Beta days. Apparently it was a fan favorite mode in the beta.
In The Fall Guys Tweet, they also let us know the bugs that are going to be fixed in the Update dropping tomorrow.
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation.
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system.
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors.
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in specific regions
- PC only – Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC