With a new generation of consoles coming soon, let’s see what the PlayStation 5 launch titles will be like.
PlayStation is once again set to wage a war of gaming dominancy for the next-gen. Their arsenal is the coveted PlayStation 5. Furthermore, only a month remains for Sony’s PS5 to launch.
Hence, we have made a list of all the PlayStation 5 launch titles, to keep you busy with the newest PlayStation.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Insomniac Games)
- Astro’s Playroom (Japan Studio)
- Demon’s Souls (Bluepoint Games/Japan Studio)
- Destruction AllStars (Lucid Games/XDEV)
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure (Sumo Digital/XDEV)
- Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition (Capcom)
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (Ubisoft)
- The Pathless (Giant Squid/Annapurna)
- Fortnite (Epic Games)
- Observer: System Redux (Bloober Team)
- Godfall (Gearbox)
- Just Dance 2021 (Ubisoft)
- Dirt 5 (Codemasters)
- Fifa 21 (Electronic Arts)
- Bugsnax (Young Horses)
- NBA 2K21 (2K Games)
- Borderlands 3 ( Gearbox)
A long list of launch titles for sure. Although only a few of them can be considered worthy of a next-gen game. Moreover, most of them are already released, or small casual titles made for a localized community. Everyone’s eyes are on Marvel’s Spiderman: Miles Morales and Demon’ Souls. These two look truly magnificent. On the other hand, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and Godfall look like enjoyable games too.
PlayStation 5 will also support PS4 backward compatibility. Hence, owners will already have the ability to enjoy countless great games.
To conclude, it looks like PS5 owners will still get a good launch experience, that is if they are lucky enough to get their hands on one of the machines.