Are you looking for the best way to solve the Cryptic Quatrains? Then you are in luck, as here we will go through everything that you need to know about the Cryptic Quatrains and how to complete them efficiently.
Destiny 2 is a popular looter-shooter video game created by Bungie, well known for its creation of the Halo franchise of video games. In this MMO RPG, you can select from three distinct classes and earn various weapons from raids and other activities. Additionally, you can complete seasonal activities like Cryptic Quatrains to obtain some extra gear and weapons.
In Destiny 2, There are various types of activities you can complete for some extra loot. Similarly, the Cryptic Quatrains also offer higher stats gears, Legendary weapons, World Materials, and many other things you might need in your Destiny 2 journey. However, this challenge can be a little bit annoying for both veterans and new lights since it’s a new addition to the game that came with the season of the plunder.
But don’t worry! We got you covered because this guide will answer everything about the Cryptic Quatrains, its requirements, every location, and a step-by-step guide. So completing Cryptic Quatrains may seem like a piece of cake to you.
This list was updated Based on Season of the Plunder (Season 18).
What are Cryptic Quatrains
Cryptic Quatrains is a pirate-themed treasure hunting questline that was released with the season of the plunder. Since Bungie is going with the pirated theme’s this season, this treasure hunting quest is quite fitting with the season theme. However, in order to get access to this new pirate-themed treasure hunting, you have to purchase the season of the plunder season pass.
If you already have the witch Queen Delux edition or the season of the plunder, you will be able to participate in this treasure hunting. To get your rewards, first, you will get a bottle with a message inside it. Then, you have to unveil several puzzles and quests. Your rewards will be buried somewhere, and you must reveal their location by solving those riddles.
How To Unlock Cryptic Quatrains
You have to rank up to level 7 with the Start Chart in the Helm to Unlock the first Cryptic Quatrain quest. As we said earlier, you need the season of the plunder season pass to interact with the Star Chart. Then you can do some daily and weekly bounties and other activities to level up your rank quickly. In addition, some other activities like Ketchcrash and Expedition can give you a huge exp bonus once you complete them.
After you reach rank seven, you can obtain your first Cryptic Quatrains and embark on a great treasure hunting journey. There is a total of three Cryptic Quatrains quests, and you can complete them all once you have reached rank 16 on The Star Chart. So, you better hurry up and reach rank 16 as soon as possible. If you complete all three Cryptic Quatrains quests, then you will be able to obtain the Charge of Light sparrow.
Cryptic Quatrains 1
You can follow these steps to complete the Cryptic Quatrains one Quest:
- Select moon from your Director and go to the K1 Revelation Lost Sector and complete it.
- Now locate Cosmodrone from your Director and head to the Fallen S.A.B.E.R. strike.
- After completing the Fallen S.A.B.E.R. strike, go to the Eventide Ruins on Europa.
- Dig up the treasure, and it will reward you with seasonal gears, five map fragments, and a Crude Cipher Fragment.
Cryptic Quatrains 2
You can follow these steps to complete the Cryptic Quatrains two Quest:
- Once you have reached rank ten on the Star chart, you can obtain the second Cryptic Quatrains quest.
- After obtaining the Quest, head to the Bay of Drowned Wishes Lost Sector in the Dreaming City.
- Once you have finished the Bay of Drowned Wishes Lost Sector, head to E.D.Z. on Earth and complete the Lake of Shadows strike.
- Now go to the Well of Flame in Nessus and head north, where you will find your second buried treasure. It will also give you some seasonal gears and map pieces with another Crude Cipher Fragment.
Cryptic Quatrains 3
You can follow these steps to complete the Cryptic Quatrains three Quest:
- Select E.D.Z. from your Director and go to the Quarry Lost Sector and complete it.
- After completing The Quarry Lost Sector, head to Nessus and complete the Exodus Crash strike.
- Now head to the new seasonal activities, The Katchcrash, and complete it with an arc subclass while wielding an arc hand cannon.
- Place the Crude Cipher in the Captain’s Atlas from left to right and head to the forgotten shore on Cosmodrome.
- Once you are at the Cosmodrome, go north from Forgotten Shore, where you will find your third and final buried treasure.
- After completing all the third and final quests, you will obtain the Charge of Light sparrow with some seasonal weapons.
Following these steps will let you complete the quest efficiently. Hopefully, this guide was helpful, and you have learned something new about Cryptic Quatrains Quests. You can also check out our other guides to help you take your Destiny 2 journey to the next level. Good luck out there, Guardians.