Modern Warfare 3 gives players a lot of choices on what settings to use in the game. Here are the best settings you can have for the best Graphics.
Call of Duty games always had good graphics and sound direction in their game. And Modern Warfare 3 is no exception either. With the new addition to the franchise, the graphics and weather effects have been looking better than ever. The sound designs are on point, too. However, not all hardware will be able to run the game at its maximum settings where it looks the best.
Even if you don’t have top-tier hardware on your PC, you can still run the game. Modern Warfare 3 has many different settings enabling the players to change different aspects of the graphics to tweak their needs better. In this guide, we will give you the settings for getting the best graphics in Modern Warfare 3.
Read More: All Deer Head Locations in Alan Wake 2
Settings for Best Graphics in MW3
These settings will focus on your game looking the best while playing. But having higher graphics settings often means you will not have a good frame rate. But as long as you have a good PC, you should be able to get 60 fps without a problem.
- Quality Presets: Custom
- Render Resolution: 100
- Upscaling / Sharpening: FidelityFX CAS
- FidelityFX CAS Strength: 100
- Anti-Aliasing: SMAA T2X
- Anti-Aliasing Quality: Normal
- VRAM Scale Target: 90
- Variable Rate Shading: Off
- Texture Resolution: Normal
- Texture Filter Anisotropic: High
- Depth of Field: Off
- Detail Quality Level: Normal
- Particle Resolution: Very Low
- Persistent Effects: Off
- Shady Quality: Low
- On-Demand Texture Streaming: Off
- Local Texture Streaming Quality: Low
- Shadow Quality: Low
- Screen Space Shadows: Off
- Ambient Occlusion: Off
- Screen Space Reflections: Off
- State Reflection Quality: Low
- Tessellation: Off
- Terrain Memory: Medium
- Deferred Physics Quality: Off
- Weather Grid Volumes: Low
- Water Quality: Default
- Field of View: 100
- ADS Field of View: Affected
- Weapon Field of View: Default
- Vehicle Field of View: Default
- World Motion Blur: Off
- Weapon Motion Blur: Off
- Film Grain: 0.0
This setting focuses on the shader and texture quality to be the best while things like weather and reflection to be low in order to increase the fps. As a result, you will get a good amount of frame while game looks the best it can.