Modern Warfare 3 gives players a lot of choices on what settings to use in the game. Here are the best settings you can have for the best gameplay.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is the continuation of Modern Warfare 2’s story. With the new entry in the game, you will have a new campaign to play through, along with the usual multiplayer game modes. Since it is a new release, it will be an improvement from the previous game in terms of graphics.
Call of Duty always had good graphics and sound design. This time around, it is no different either. However, not everyone has the capable hardware to support the highest graphics settings. So, the devs added a lot of settings to fine-tune the graphics of the game. Here are the best graphics you can have for gameplay in Modern Warfare 3.
Read More: All Deer Head Locations in Alan Wake 2
Best Gameplay Settings
The best gameplay settings will focus on giving you the best frames per second. The more fps you get, the smoother the gameplay will feel. However, that doesn’t mean you need to turn down the settings to the lowest to get the most frames. Here is a setting that will focus on getting the highest fps while making the game look good.
- Render Resolution – 100
- Dynamic Resolution – Off
- Upscaling/Sharpening – FidelityFXCAS
- Anti-Aliasing – FILMIC SMAA T2X
- VRAM Sclae Target – 85
- Variable Rate Shading – On
- Texture Resolution – Medium
- Texture Filter Anisotropic – High
- Detail of Field – Off
- Detail Quality Level – Medium
- Particle Resolution – High
- Bullet Impacts – On
- Persistent Effects – On
- Shader Quality – Medium
- On-Demand Texture Streaming – On
- Local Texture Streaming Quality – High
- Shadow Quality – Low
- Screen Space Shadows – Off
- Ambient Occlusion – Off
- Screen Space Reflections – Off
- Static Reflection Quality – Medium
- Tessellation – Near
- Terrain Memory – Max
- Volumetric Quality – Medium
- Deferred Physics Quality – Off
- Weather Grid Volumes – High
- Water Quality – Default
These settings will focus on getting the maximum frames for the best gameplay. While the game will not look as good as the highest-quality settings, it won’t look bad either. So, it’s a fair trade for more fps, especially if you have a budget PC.