Treyarch has finally revealed multiplayer mode for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War in their official Livestream. Along with the multiplayer reveal, we got the official trailer and details about Weapons, maps, Modes, Gameplay, etc.
Treyarch announced on Twitter that on September 9th they will reveal more about the multiplayer side of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. Fans all over the world were looking forward to this day. Finally, all their prayers have been answered and we have the details about the official multiplayer gameplay, guns, maps, modes, and much more.
Call of Duty Cold War Beta Starting Date
If you preorder the game then you will have access to the beta version of the game. The beta version of the game will be split up in two weekends. Weekend 1 beta will commence from October 8-9 and October 10-12. The 2nd weekend of the beta will commence from October 15-16 and October 17-19. Only people who preorder the game can get access to the beta on these above-mentioned dates.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War multiplayer reveal trailer
Call of Duty Cold War Maps
Maps are something that plays a huge factor in making a game good or bad. The previous statement is even more true for Call of Duty Multiplayer. The better the design of the map the fluent and enjoyable the gameplay. So far we know about five maps coming to the new Call of Duty Cold War. They are-
Below is the game play for Hardpoint game mode on the map called “Satellite”.
Call of Duty Cold War will have a variety of game modes for players to enjoy. below are the game modes that have been confirmed.
- Team Deathmatch,
- Kill Confirmed,
- Search & Destroy
We will also see some new game modes coming out on day one such as-
- VIP Escort
- Combined Arms
We will also get new game modes added as the seasons progress.
Below is the game-play of the new mode VIP on the map “Miami”.
perks can alter the playstyle of a character in Call of Duty Cold war. There have been 9 perks confirmed for release. The choice depends totally on the player and their playstyle.
- Perk 1:
- Engineer – Detect Enemy equipment & scorestreaks through walls
- Tactical Mask – Maximized resistance to Flashing and Stun grenade. Immune to gas.
- Flak Jacket – Take less damage from enemy explosives and Molotov fires.
- Perk 2:
- Scavenger – Replenish ammo from fallen players
- Quartermaster – Recharge equipment over 25 seconds
- Tracker – See imprint of enemy footsteps. Aim at enemies to reveal them on your team’s mini-map.
- Perk 3:
- Cold Blooded – AI-controlled Scorestreaks will not target you. Player-controlled scorestreaks will not highlight you. Show up cold on Thermal. Players in vehicles won’t see your nameplates.
- Ghost – Undetectable by enemy Spy Planes whenever you are moving, planting, or defusing bombs, or controlling Scorestreaks.
- Ninja – Sprint more quietly. Resistant to Field Mic.
Field upgrades are now part of the character creation in the latest Call of Duty. they will offer a variety of Cold War-era gadgets and offensive items that will help in gaining advantage over the enemy. they can be earned by spending time in-game. these gadgets will persist after death and will work based on a cool-down system.
- Proximity Mine – Throwable mine, explodes shortly after one enemy runs or drives over it. Can be avoided by crouching. Destroys any vehicle that runs over it.
- Recharge Time: 2:00
- Sam Turret – Launches missiles at enemy air scorestreaks and player-piloted helicopters.
- Recharge Time: 3:45
- Jammer – Creates an electronic disruption field, disabling enemy Field Upgrades, and degrading enemy mini-map information.
- Recharge Time: 2:30
- Field Mic – Deploys a recording device that highlights enmity sounds on your mini-map
- Recharge Time: 3:15
players will also have access to regular equipment such as Smoke Grenade, Stun Grenade, C4 etc.
A Call of Duty game cannot be completed without guns. The new Call of Duty will provide us with a wide variety of arsenal to take down enemies in style.
- Krig 6
- Type 63
Light Machine Guns
- Stoner 63
- Type 821
- Pelington 703
There will also be a wide selection of secondary weapons to use.
- Hauer 77
- Gallo SA12
- Cigma 2
Call of Duty Cold War is set to release on 13th November this year for PS4, XBOX, and PC. Players who pre-order can play the game in October. The game will also be available on next-gen consoles as soon as they come out.