Treyarch Studios has launched a new fan-favorite game mode, Triple-Double XP event, and new playlists.
The update coming today will have the all-new Blueprint Gun Game along with Apocalypse 24/7 and Snipers Only Moshpit. Moreover, because of the Triple-Double XP event starting tomorrow, players will be able to climb through the battle pass tiers in no time.
Custom Mods menu is available now in Create-a-Class. With this, players will be able to name and save custom Blueprints and use them in their next match. Dead Ops Arcade 3 also gets an update in Zombies today, with new XP award adjustments and bug fixes.
Season 3 is also just around the corner as it will launch next week after Season 2 reloaded comes to an end.
The new update is bringing a lot of new content to the game. With that said, the patch notes released by Treyarch studios are given below.
BLUEPRINT GUN GAME, APOCALYPSE 24/7 + MORE
“Today’s update brings the all-new Blueprint Gun Game mode to Multiplayer, along with the return of Apocalypse 24/7 and Snipers Only Moshpit to close out the season!”
“Progress through an arsenal of Weapon Blueprints in this new version of the free-for-all Gun Game mode. Weapon progression can change from match to match with different Blueprints available per tier, so keep on your toes and stay on target. Come out on top as the first to progress through all 20 weapons to win the match.”
CUSTOM MODS IN CREATE-A-CLASS
“After some final touches behind the scenes, the Custom Mods menu is now available in Create-a-Class, allowing players to name and save custom Blueprint creations via Gunsmith Customs and take them into their next match. Dead Ops Arcade 3 also gets an update in Zombies today, with new XP award adjustments and bug fixes now live.”
TRIPLE-DOUBLE WEEKEND STARTS TOMORROW
“We’re bringing out the big guns at the end of the season with a new Triple-Double Weekend, featuring Double XP, Double Weapon XP, and Double Battle Pass XP starting at 10 AM PT tomorrow through 10 AM PT Monday, April 19th!”
“Now’s your chance to hit that final Prestige Level, max out the Battle Pass to Tier 100, add another Prestige Key or two to your collection, and complete every Season Challenge in Multiplayer and Zombies while you can. If you’ve already achieved the title of Prestige Master this season, congratulations: you’ve earned it. If you’ve still got some grinding to do, there’s never been a better time than now.”
SEASON THREE INCOMING
“With the final week of Season Two Reloaded drawing to a close, an all-new season of content is just around the corner… and Adler’s time is running out.”
“After falling for Naga’s diversion in Laos, Woods and his team have been thrown off the scent just long enough to allow Stitch to continue his master plan for Adler. All signs point to Verdansk”.
Here’s what’s new in our latest update:
- Now available in Create-a-Class. Name and save up to 10 custom Blueprint creations per weapon via the Custom Mods menu.
- Addressed an issue where attachments that had not been properly unlocked through weapon progression now correctly appear locked.
Blueprint Gun Game
- All-new version of Gun Game now available in Multiplayer.
- Progress through an arsenal of Weapon Blueprints from launch through Season Two Reloaded.
- Weapon progression can change from match to match, with different Blueprints available per tier.
- First player to progress through all 20 weapons wins the match.
Snipers Only Moshpit
- Returned to Featured Playlists.
- Addressed an issue that could cause non-sniper classes to be reset when entering a match of Snipers Only Moshpit.
- Blueprint Gun Game [NEW]
- Apocalypse 24/7
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Nuketown 24/7 (also available in Hardcore)
- Prop Hunt
- Face Off (also available in Hardcore)
- Multi-Team Moshpit
The Blueprint gun game, Apocalypse 24/7 and Snipers only Moshpit game modes and the Double XP event will allow the players to go through the battle pass tiers and complete the challenges faster. The players should take advantage of this and complete their battle pass tiers within the event time.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Added adjustments to XP awards.
- Addressed an issue that could display incorrect data in the After-Action Report when playing Solo Advanced Start mode.
- Added a stability fix to Silverback Slideways bonus round.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PlayStation)
Some of the things that are being added:
- Plunder – Blood Money Quads
- Rebirth Island – Resurgence Duos
Things that are getting removed:
- Verdansk – Mini Royale Trios
- Plunder – Quads