Treyarch has released a new update that has new game modes, league play maps, playlists, and weapon enhancements.
Treyarch Studios has initiated a new update on March 18, 2021. Stockpile along with Knife Fight 3v3 and Combined Arms Moshpit was added along with the new maps Apocalypse and Express. The E-tool needed 2 hits to kill an enemy which was pretty frustrating but now it’s a one-hit KO.
Read more: CoD Warzone season 2 landing spots for the best loot
The new update is bringing a lot of new content to the game. With that said, the patch notes released by Treyarch studios are given below.
STOCKPILE + KNIFE FIGHT 3V3 NOW LIVE
Now that St. Patrick’s Day has come and gone, the classic Stockpile mode makes its debut today in Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer, along with the launch of Knife Fight 3v3 featuring rotating melee Blueprint loadouts in 3v3 Gunfight.
Combined Arms Moshpit also comes to Quick Play this week, offering a mix of 12v12 Hardpoint, Domination, and Assault modes on Crossroads, Armada, Miami, and Cartel. And for old-school fans, Throwback Moshpit returns in Core and Hardcore, featuring a mix of respawn modes on Express, Raid, and Nuketown ’84.
E-TOOL WEAPON TUNING
We’ve seen a lot of love for the new E-Tool melee weapon in Zombies since its release last week, and we’ve also heard some requests to give it a little extra TLC in Multiplayer. Today, that wish is granted.
With our latest update, the E-Tool has been upgraded from a 2-hit kill to a 1-hit kill in MP, and now boasts a faster melee swipe time and an increased boost to movement speed when equipped. Go forth and bonk heads to your heart’s content.
NEW LEAGUE PLAY MAPS
As Stage II of the CDL 2021 season kicks off today, we’re updating the map pool in League Play to keep things fresh. Apocalypse now replaces Crossroads Strike in the CDL Hardpoint map rotation, and Express joins the CDL Search and Destroy rotation to replace Garrison.
- Changed from 2-hit to 1-hit kill.
- Reduced melee swipe time.
- Slightly increased movement speed boost.
- Eliminate enemies to pick up dog tags and deposit your stash at the objective to earn points for your team.
- First team to reach the score limit wins.
- Knife Fight 3v3
- 3v3 Gunfight with rotating randomized loadouts featuring Blueprint versions of the Machete, Wakizashi, Sledgehammer, E-Tool, and Knife.
- First team to win six rounds wins the match.
- Combined Arms Moshpit
- New Quick Play playlist featuring Combined Arms: Hardpoint, Combined Arms: Domination, and Combined Arms: Assault.
- Stockpile [NEW]
- Knife Fight 3v3 [NEW]
- Throwback Moshpit (also available in Hardcore)
- Gun Game
- Nuketown 24/7
- Face Off (also available in Hardcore)
- CDL Hardpoint
- Added Apocalypse to CDL Hardpoint map rotation.
- Removed Crossroads Strike from CDL Hardpoint map rotation.
- CDL Search and Destroy
- Added Express to CDL Search and Destroy map rotation.
- Removed Garrison from CDL Search and Destroy map rotation.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
Warzone Playlist Update:
- Plunder – Blood Money Trios
- Rebirth Island – Resurgence Quads
- Verdansk BR – King Slayer Trios
- Plunder – Quads
- Rebirth Island – Resurgence Trios
Read more: CoD Warzone gets hit with a massive ban wave, more is one the way