The PP-29 for Battlefield 2042 has become a signature weapon in the game for its versatility but to achieve this you need the proper loadout.
Battlefield 2042 has launched with 22 guns including different types of Assault Rifles, Snipers, LMGs, SMGs and etc. Moreover, Battlefield 2042 has the unique feature of modifying gun attachments on the go. So you do not have to go to the spawn menu to rechoose your weapons and attachments. This allows players to change tactics accordingly and have a much smoother experience. Opening doors for more in-depth loadouts.
Among the SMGs in the game, the PP-29 is currently going through metaphase due to its high rate of fire and a magazine size of 53 rounds. Yes, all SMGs do well in close-range but the PP-29 balance between range and fire rate gives it an advantage in the medium range too. Hence, this fast-paced gun is a popular option now.
Furthermore, use the right attachments for your PP-29 loadout and you’ll be mowing down opponents without any effort in Battlefield 2042. But some grinding needs to be done to unlock the best options. In fact, the SMG unlocks after you hit level 18. So keep on playing with this on your hands.
PP-29 loadout in Battlefield 2042
- Muzzle: Rattlesnake Light Grip
- You can also use the default underbarrel as it will not decrease any other stats.
- Mount: Extended Barrel or Suppresor
- The extended barrel on the PP-29 will make it upto par with an assault rifle or an SMG. Combinded with the high fire rate you can win almost any gunfight. The Suppresor, on the other hand will decrease damage a bit but will help you stay out of enemy radars.
- Ammunition: Standard Ammo
- The PP-29’s standard ammo does not deal a lot of damage but the other attachments compensates more than enough for it. So you won’t have to worry about the bullet type. Changing ammo type might trade it off with some other stats.
- Scope: K8 Holo/ Fusion Holo, UH-1 Smart 1.5x Sight
- Both K8 Holo and Fusion Holo will show the same stat changes. They do not zoom much and does not occupy much of the screen. So you will have a wide field of view, which is important in close ranged battles. But if you want a better zoom in for long distance shooting, the UH-1 Smart 1.5x Sight will be the best choice. But watch out for its slowing down of aim down the sight movement speed.
Side-arms and Gadgets
- Secondary: MP28
- The MP28 will save you when you run out of ammo and need to put some final shots to take down your foe. You will often run out of ammo using the PP-29 due to its high fire rate, so a handgun will be your saviour.
- Throwable: EMP/Grenade
- You can always use the handy frag grenades but EMPs will help you close in on enemeies using gadgets and vehicles perfect for ambushes and cutting off.
- Gadget: IBA Armor Plate
- The Armor Plate will help you absorb damage and hold your ground as you will surely take quite some damage using SMGs from longer ranges. It will also help you to escape sticky sitautions. You should use them using any weapon or loadouts.
Follow this PP-29 loadout in Battlefield 2042 to see the best results using the weapon. Just hold some patience initially as you still have to unlock them by grinding. In the end, it will all be worth it.
Check out Best Sniper Loadout: Modern Warfare 3 (MW3).