The K30 SMG has proven to be a deadly weapon when used with the correct loadout in Battlefield 2042.
The K30 Vector is a popular submachine gun for any first-person shooters. But in Battlefield 2042, the K30 is now in a devastating meta. In fact, from the beta days, this weapon has been deadly and an instant classic among the fans. Especially when in close-range, enemies will fall down in an instant. Although you have to keep your eye on your ammo has the K30 magazine is quite small. That is why like most SMGs we will suggest you use an extended mag here as well.
Read More: Best PP-29 loadout for Battlefield 2042
Other than that, the K30 Vector will be your best friend when running and gunning or fighting in more narrow spaces. Additionally, with the right loadout, the K30 can go beyond its standard killing potential, up to slight medium-range gunfights. Hence, this guide will list down the best K30 Vector loadout for your Battlefield 2042 killing spree.
K30 loadout in Battlefield 2042
- Underbarrel: Cobragrip
- The Cobragrip will make sure all the bullets land on your enemies. This grip increases your accuracy and also does not have any trade-offs with other stats. Making it sometimes bit overpowered. Maybe EA will nerf this one soon.
- Barrel: Factory Barrel, 6KU Suppressor
- Which one you choose depends on what sitaution you are in. If you are heading into some intense firefight and need to rack some kills. Then the standard factory barrel is the best option as all your range and damage stats will be intact. But when your are trying to run away from enemies or stay out of sight and flank, then the Suppressor will save your life.
- Sight: K8 Holo
- The K8 holo has a perfect zoom level for SMGs. So in fact, you can use this one for any SMG loadout and not just the K30. Furthermore, it gives a clear sight picture for maximum vision and less distractions.
- Ammunition: Extended Mag, Drum Mag
- The Extended Mag is a must have attachment for the K30 SMG. The gun has a very small magazine size using extended mag makes sure you can hold yourselves around multiple enemies without running away for reloading. It will save you in the most crucial of moments. Moreover, it also increases recoil control and rate of fire. You can also use the Drum Mag for an seemingly infinite barrage of hot lead.
Secondary and Gadgets
- Secondary: M44
- The M44 Revolver deals devastating damage but like any revolver you need good aim to hit. So be sure to practice using this gun and you’ll surely rack up kills. Or else use any semi-auto pistol with high damage.
- Throwable: Grenades/ EMPs
- Grenades with SMGs are always great. You can take out enemies trying flee with the little health they have left or force them to come out of hiding to face your deadly K30. On the other hand, you can EMPs to disable their gadgets, vehicles attacking you from a distance.
- Gadget: Ammo Crate/ IBA Armor Plates
- Using the K30, you will often run out of ammo, so Ammo Crate will refill you continue your spree. The Armor Plates will help you survive a little longer when you try to escape.
These are the best loadout for the K30 in Battlefield 2042 right now. Keep on grinding to unlock all the attachments and unlock this rapid sub-machine gun’s true potential.