Here’s our take on the best characters in Naraka Bladepoint.
Naraka Bladepoint’s different approach to battle royale is winning the hearts of fans. Among all the shooting-focused BR games, Naraka Blade Point sets itself apart, focusing on melee combat and fluid traversal across the maps.
All the Characters in Naraka: Bladepoint
There are currently 9 characters called heroes in Naraka: Bladepoint. More will probably come in the future.
- F skill: Binding Prayer: creates a healing link between herself and a teammate for a maximum of 30 seconds and up to a distance of 30 meters that knocks enemies back.
- Ultimate: Sacred Circle: places a circle that removes debuffs.
Although she is considered one of the strongest support characters, she is hardly effective in solo queues, especially due to her lack of attacking skills. Moreover, while she uses F-skill, she is unable to attack.
- F skill: Inner Fire: allows Tarka Ji to block melee attacks once every 22 seconds.
- Ultimate: Blackout: covers him in flames and improves his agility.
Tarka Ji’s F skill allows him to block melee attacks, and when combined with the Gigaflame talent, he can hurl powerful fireballs that do AoE damage. Although he is now quite nerfed, he can still be useful when tanking enemies.
- F skill: Zephyr Wisp: Summons three wisps that can be launched at enemies or used to block projectiles.
- Ultimate: Zephyr Prison: creates a barrier around Telmulch that blocks all ranged attacks and can knock enemies back.
Temulch is not a bad character per see, but he requires a lot of practice and map knowledge to get good, mainly because most of his attacks are range. Moreover, he is one of the most useful characters in the game with his ultimate when it comes to keeping enemies from rushing.
- F skill: Silent Flutter: Teleports player to a certain distance.
- Ultimate: Unseen Wings: Make her invisible and reduces cooldown for Silent Flutter.
Matari is a hard Hero to learn as well as one of the most fun to play. Her Silent Flutter and Unseen Wings can be combined for deadly stealth attacks. But other than these, she has no other skills that focus on attack or defense. She is best suited in trio or duos for her quick ambushes.
- F skill: The Divine Bell: reflects projectiles and gives players physical attack resistance.
- Ultimate: Titan’s Call: Turns him into a Vajra, a Goro-Esque character that can grab and smash foes dealing heavy damage. Moreover, the Vajra form also allows to grab teammates and heal them. Hence, making him a useful asset in both solo and co-op.
Tianhai is an all-rounder in the game. He can attack, defend and heal. But players have to be cautious because his ult sacrifices a lot of speed for tremendous attack power and healing.
- F skill: Spirit Slash: Channels energy to hit her enemies for damage. You can also teleport towards the blade when it’s in the air to attack mid-air.
- Ultimate: Ominous Blade: Summons a massive blade to attack enemies thrice. Additionally, it also inflicts piercing vision, which shows nearby enemy health bars.
Yoto Hime is one of the best characters to play in duo or trios. Her speed and skills make her an excellent character to suppress and take down enemies. But in solo matches, she is a bit on the weaker side, as her attack has a longer build-up than others. But once you learn the playstyle, Yoto Hime is a dominating force in both solo and duo/trios. Her F skill resets immediately when she kills a foe and her ultimate can be used to teleport and attack enemies instantly.
- F skill: Yushan Enigma: releases a blast of energy that knocks enemies back
- Ultimate: Twilight Crimson: marks visible enemies and stuns them.
Viper Ning is the easiest character to play with. In fact, once you open the game for the first time, Viper Ning is the starting character. Her F skill and ultimate give great openings to dish out devastating combos. Additionally, her abilities can be used to interrupt others from using theirs. Therefore making her an easy choice for both solo and multi queues.
F-skill: Haze Teleport: Leaps backward and plants 3 tide traps on her sides. Enemies stepping on them get trapped.
Ultimate: Nether Nightmare: Bind: Binds and traps multiple targets and lets you choose one of them to attack with the powerful Sea Dragon Spear. Attacked targets also get trapped for 6 seconds.
Valda Cui’s power revolves around water, most of her skills to use waterbombs. Additionally, she plays best when used in ambush and sneaking mindset. She can trap enemies, attack multiple targets at once. But her skills require good aiming and time management, so not suitable for beginners even though she is a great pick.
F-skill: Line Breaker: Dashes forward quickly to repel the enemy and deal damage. Also can be used while under attack.
Ultimate: Troop Decimation: Focuses inner energy and transforms into a powerful general with thick armor made of terracotta to increase defense and new attacks. Left-click attacks with leaping slash, Right-click attacks with a dragon tail, using F attacks with a powerful forward thrust. This form remains for 30 seconds.
Yueshan uses fire to decimate troops. His skills and ultimate can all be combined to create combos that deal a lot of damage. If used correctly, his ultimate where you turn into an armored general can make you an easy match-winner. Additionally, Yueshan is not too hard to play with either, just practice the combos, and that’s it.
Best characters in Naraka: Bladepoint (A Complete Tier List)
- Best (S-tier): Viper Ning, Yoto Hime, Yueshan
- Good (A-tier): Tianhai, Matari, Temulch, Vakda Cui
- Average (B-tier): Tarka Ji, Kurumi
Viper Ning is a great, easy-to-learn pick for both solo and duo/trio, making her an easy S-tier. On the other hand, Yoto Hime takes a bit of time to learn, but she is one of the best heroes for duos or trios. Yueshan right now is one of the most fun characters to play as. A very powerful one at that, all of his skills focus on strikes and blows that deal a lot of damage.
Tianhai, Matari, Temulch are all strong characters, but they have their downsides and are not as easy to learn as those on S-tier. Although if one masters Matari, he/she will place her on S-tier. Valda Cui is powerful and annoying with her trapping skills, but she is not easy to play with.
Tarka Ji’s nerfs have made him weaker than before though he is not a bad choice, especially for defending.
Read more: Battlefield 2042 Beta requirements announced