This guide is here to show you not just the details but also the best abilities from every category in V Rising.
We are at the endgame now. By this time, even if you haven’t surrendered the time stone to the large-cheek purple titan, you should have unlocked all the weapons in V Rising. Let me guess, you also have invaded and plundered all the territories, and the dominion is now under your control. You are still bloodthirsty like the first time you were. You seek blood from the leftover bosses. This guide is for you.
At the final stage, you should focus on the builds you are going with. If you have a preference of your own, feel free to experiment with it on a further stage. On the contrary, if you feel like you do not have the time to sweat, I have something to offer.
Read More: V Rising Weapon Tier List: All Weapons Ranked from Worst to Best
Best Abilities in V Rising
Based on themes, you will see a bunch of types. There are Blood, Illusion, Chaos, Frost, and Unholy. These can impact like a deadly combination if used in a strategic way. To talk about the overall types, you will find three main groups.
- Basic (B): Mostly for buffs for yourself and your allies. It can be equipped with two at once.
- Travel (T): For movement. It can be used for buff or offensive positions.
- Ultimate (U): The Ace card of your battle. Legend says the more the power, the more the cooldown time.
Best Abilities Based on Themes in V Rising
- Sanguine Coil (B): Launched projectile deals 75% more damage. It can steal the life of the foes by about 40%. If the spell is cast on allies, they get completely healed and 40% health regeneration to yourself.
- Veil of Blood (T): You will be invisible for 2.2s. Attacking from shadows will deal 25% more damage while the health regenerates by about 5%.
- Crimson Beam (U): A beam is projected with 150% more damage on the foes. Moreover, it fully heals your allies and offers 25% regeneration for yourself.
- Spectral Assassin (B): Spectral assassin will be summoned to the designated area. This will cause 125% more damage that will knock back the foes multiple times. Very effective for close-range combat against a herd.
- Veil of Illusion (T): You will be invisible for 2.2s. Attacking from shadows will deal 25% more damage. It will leave an illusion of yours at the action point. Moreover, the illusion can even fire a projectile worth 40% more magical damage. Teleportation is available.
- Spectral Guardian (U): Spectral Guardian will be summoned at your location. This will shield your allies and has a spell power of 125%. It will last for 7s while protecting your allies for every 1.5s.
- Power Surge (B): Can remove the imposed negative effects while buffing up movement speed and AP by 25%. Shield protection applies to the allies as well.
- Veil of Chaos (T): You get to dash in any direction while being invisible for 2.2s. Attacking from shadows will deal 25% more damage. It will leave an illusion of yours at the action point. This illusion can explode that is worth 50% magical damage.
- Chaos Barrage (U): 4 orbs will be launched in the air to deal 75% damage upon direct impact. Nearby foes will get around 75% of their taste.
- Crystal Lance (B): Launched projectiles deal 150% magical damage. Upon impact, it freezes the foes. Smaller projectiles can deal 50% damage as well.
- Veil of Frost (T): You get to dash in any direction while being invisible for 2.2s. Shield receives 125% spell power. Attacking from shadows will deal 25% more damage.
- Arctic Leap (U): Leap towards a target to deal a staggering 225% magical damage. Some rings of Ice come out as a byproduct that freezes the foes for 6s.
- Unstable Mosquito (B): Bloodthirsty mosquitoes are summoned. Thirst for blood made them a tracker of the foes to eventually explode them. It doesn’t leave the nearby ones either, as they get 60% magical damage. This can go as a combo with any weapons.
- Veil of Bones (T): You can dash in any direction while invisible. The first attack from this spell deals 25% magical damage if it’s a projectile.
- Volatile Arachnid (U): Spiderlings are summoned for the sole purpose of tracking down foes. Explodes with 100% worth of damage while slowing down the foes by 25%.
These are the best abilities in V Rising that are worth the shot every penny. Even afterward, feel free to experiment with various other abilities. Prost!