We will be ranking the best weapons in Back 4 Blood Beta. The perfect combination you need to mow down zombies in the streets.
Turtle Rock Studio’s Left 4 Dead-inspired zombie shooter is turning out to be a blast. A perfect ode to Valve’s classic co-op zombie survival game. With the Back 4 Blood beta running from August 5th to August 9th, there are a lot of weapons, attachments, and upgrades to choose from for your undead killing antics. Hence, we list the best ones from the game that gives an edge over the undead horde. This is just the beta, so you’ll see more weapons, attachments, upgrades coming to the game as its releases fully.
Table of contents
All the Weapons in Back 4 Blood
- AK47- Automatic rifle with high damage. Inaccurate with continuous fire. Slower than standard rate of fire.
- M16- 3 round burst rifle with moderate damage. Extremely high rate of fire with a short delay between each burst.
- M4 Carbine- Automatic rifle with low damage. Easy to control.
- Uzi- Automatic submachine gun with low damage. Slow rate of fire but it gets the job done.
- 870 Express- Pump action shotgun with high damage. Reloads 1 shell at a time.
- TAC14- Pump action shotgun with high damage. Reloads 1 shell at a time.
Light machine guns
- RPK- Automatic light machine gun with high damage. Low rate of fire.
- M1A- Semi-automatic rifle with high damage. Low rate of fire with high recoil
- 357 Magnum- Double-action Revolver with high power. Accurate but has a slow rate of fire.
- Beretta M9
- Glock 23- Semi-automatic pistol with moderate damage. Large magazine.
- Glock 23 Auto- Automatic pistol with low damage. Large magazine
- M1911- Semi-automatic pistol with moderate damage. Can be used in just about any situation
- TEC 9- Automatic machine pistol with low damage. High rate of fire
- Bat- A Baseball Bat specializing in wide sweeps
- Fire Axe- A Fire Axe specializing in overhead swings
- Hatchet-A hatchet specializing in overhead swings
- Machete- A machete specializing in wide sweeps.
- Molotov- Throwable bottle that explodes upon impact creating a zone of fire that lasts for a long period of time.
- Frag Grenade- Throwable grenade that explodes on impact. Deals high damage in a small area.
- Firecrackers – Attracts enemies in the area
- Explosive- A bomb that brings a fiery death!
Best Weapons in Back 4 Blood (A Complete Tier List)
- Best (S-Tier): M4 Carbine, Machete, Tac-14, Glock-23, Uzi, Frag Grenade
- Good (A-Tier): AK-47, 357 Magnum, Fire Axe, M1A , M1911, RPK, 870-Express, Molotov, Explosive
- Average (B-Tier): M-16, Hatchet, Bat, Glock-23 Auto, Beretta M9, Firecrackers
The S-tier weapons are the cream of the crops. Just what you need to get your zombie slayer mode on Back 4 Blood. Especially with the M4 Carbine and Uzi. The damage and control are a perfect balance.
The weapons in the A-Tier are some of the most fun to play with, but they require some skill to handle well, as they have either a slow rate of fire or a high recoil (ex-AK-47). Which if mastered makes the guns any zombie’s worst nightmare.
B-Tier is not particularly bad per se, but with so many better and more fun-to-use options out there, one would automatically replace the B-tier weapons with those. Although when you’re out of options these will be your best friends. Especially the Glock and the Bat.
All the Attachments in Back 4 Blood
- Reflex Sight- Removes movement penalty when ADS.
- ACOG- 2x magnification and increases damage to weakspots.
- Laser Sight- Increases hipfire accuracy.
- Compensator-Reduces recoil, weapon spread, and movement penalty when firing.
- Bent Barrel (Fault)- Increases maximum bullet spread.
- Warped Barrel (Fault)-Increases gun recoil.
- Extended mag
- Fast mag
- AP ammo- Increases bullet penetration power
- Extended fast mag
- Fast HP mag- Increases reload speed and bullet stumble
- Tactical stock- Decreases time it takes to swap weapons.
All the Upgrades in Back 4 Blood
- Mag Carrier: +10% Pistol/SMG Ammo Capacity
- Rifle Ammo Capacity: +10% Rifle Ammo Capacity
- Sniper Ammo Capacity: +10% Sniper Ammo Capacity
- Shotgun Ammo Capacity: +10% Shotgun Ammo Capacity