Aphelios Kit been announced by Riot. Here is our detailed explanation of Aphelios’s Weapon Combinations, Effects.
Accourding to Riot post:
- Passive, explaining Aphelios’ weapons and level ups.
- Aphelios’ main-hand weapon and its remaining ammo.
- His Q.
- Aphelios’ off-hand weapon and its remaining ammo. If its Q is on cooldown, the icon will also indicate remaining cooldown.
- Next weapon you’ll get once one of your weapons runs out of ammo.
- His R.
Aphelios only has three buttons: Q, W, and R unlike 4 for other champions. W swaps between his main- and off-hand weapons, leaving him with two actual abilities. Aphelios automatically learns his Q and R, So rather than spending on ablity point 18 level up point is spent on his Stats.
Calibrum, the Rifle
Calibrum is a poke/harass weapon. Its basic attacks have extra range.
Passive: Bonus range.
Q: Skill shot like Ryze E. AA to fire your off-hand weapon and consume the mark. Consuming the mark also consumes nearby marks and deals damage.
R: Auto-fire and mark all enemies caught in the explosion with an empowered Ryze E. Consuming this mark deals more damage.
Severum, the Scythe Pistol
Severum is a sustain weapon that heals Aphelios for a portion of the damage it deals.
Passive: Life steal. Overheal Rune.
Q: Auto-fire your main weapon and off-hand weapon.
- Severum + Gravitum: Heal and slow.
- Severum + Infernum: Heal then damage all enemies in a cone behind the target.
- Severum + Crescendum: Heal then fire a boomerang.
R: Gain a flat heal. Auto-fire and heal towards all enemies caught in the explosion.
Gravitum, the Cannon
Gravitum is a utility weapon that applies a decaying slow to enemies.
Passive: Decaying slow.
Q: Root all enemies that are slowed by Gravitum.
R: Auto-fire and slow all enemies caught in the explosion. Use Q to root all surrounding enemies afterwards.
Infernum, the Flamethrower
Infernum is an AoE/waveclear weapon.
Passive: Autos explode in a cone behind the target dealing damage.
Q: Linear projectile. Auto-fires the off-hand weapon to all enemies hit.
- Infernum + Severum: Heal towards all enemies.
- Infernum + Gravitum: Slow all enemies. Can switch to Gravitum and Q afterwards to root all enemies.
- Any + Infernum:^ Multiple enemies are attacked that on-hit explode in a cone behind the target.
- Infernum + Crescendum: Fires multiple boomerangs.
- 1 Switching before auto-fire allows Infernum to be used as a off-hand effect.
R: Auto-fire and passive does Ravenous Hydra instead of Titanic Hydra instead.
Related Topic: League of Legend’s New Marksman – APHELIOS
Crescendum, the Chakram
Crescendum is a close-range DPS weapon that behaves like a boomerang.
Passive: Boomerang projectile. Boomerang must return before firing again unless if an off-hand effect.
Q: Deploys a turret. Auto-fires the off-hand weapon.
- Crescendum + Calibrum: Turret has longer range.
- Crescendum + Severum: Turret heals you.
- Crescendum + Gravitum: Turret slows targets. Can switch to Gravitum + Q to root the enemy afterwards to root the enemy.
- Crescendum + Infernum: Turret fires projectiles that explode on-hit behind the target.
- Any + Crescendum:^ Turret shoots boomerangs.
2 Switching your off-hand weapon allows Crescendum to be used as a off-hand effect.
R: Not indicated in the primer, but Moonlight Vigil follow-up attacks could deal bonus damage if atleast three enemies were hit regardless of main-hand weapon. This ult could ignore this restriction instead and deal bonus damage.